Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found the source of my problem. Turns out one of the valves is leaking in my sprinkler control box.

I was about to head out to Home Depot to purchase some PVC pipe to re-route the small amount of water dripping from the A/C condensation pipes. Just as I was about to leave the house I decided to check the irrigation control box because it struck me that I hadn't looked in there yet to see if that could be causing the excessive sogginess on the side of the house. I opened up the box and it was completely flooded with water.

I vacuumed out the water and ran my sprinklers and some of the water came back. I vacuumed it out again and turned my sprinkler system off for a few days and when I checked the side of the yard where the grass was usually really wet and soggy, it was bone dry.

Now I just need to call someone out to find and fix the leak. I'm just glad I was finally able to positively ID the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
      I found the source of my problem. Turns out one of the valves is leaking in my sprinkler control box.

I was about to head out to Home Depot to purchase some PVC pipe to re-route the small amount of water dripping from the A/C condensation pipes. Just as I was about to leave the house I decided to check the irrigation control box because it struck me that I hadn't looked in there yet to see if that could be causing the excessive sogginess on the side of the house. I opened up the box and it was completely flooded with water.

I vacuumed out the water and ran my sprinklers and some of the water came back. I vacuumed it out again and turned my sprinkler system off for a few days and when I checked the side of the yard where the grass was usually really wet and soggy, it was bone dry.

Now I just need to call someone out to find and fix the leak. I'm just glad I was finally able to positively ID the problem.
      Investigation complete!

Comment

Working...
      X