X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter Everyone

Today is a special day of celebration for some while others have different views. Whatever your convictions my wish for you is that you have a wonderful day and spend time with family and friends.
    Since Day One

Today is the day when friends and family get together and celebrate the wonder and mystery of the big stone statue heads on a remote island.

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
      Today is the day when friends and family get together and celebrate the wonder and mystery of the big stone statue heads on a remote island.
      These days they get to celebrate the body as well. Still somewhat remote though.
      Since Day One

Comment

Happy Easter to all here as well and thanks for starting the thread LT. Today was pretty cool doing the readings at mass. I love going to mass, but I really like it when I get to participate either by doing readings or serving Communion. Our parish has been without a permanent priest for quite a while and 2 weeks ago we finally got Father Mike. I don't know why but to me there's something special about an Irish priest and he seems to be a really good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by fortsbest View Post
          Happy Easter to all here as well and thanks for starting the thread LT. Today was pretty cool doing the readings at mass. I love going to mass, but I really like it when I get to participate either by doing readings or serving Communion. Our parish has been without a permanent priest for quite a while and 2 weeks ago we finally got Father Mike. I don't know why but to me there's something special about an Irish priest and he seems to be a really good guy.
          Glad to hear you now have a Shepard for your group.
          Since Day One

Comment

We are all really happy. We've been without a regular priest since our last one retired almost a year ago. Visiting priests do a good job, but it just isn't the same as someone you can actually establish a relationship with.

Comment

Working...
            X