Music Thread...

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The Live version of this song is classic:

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
If you're in the mood to rock the hell out on a Friday afternoon give these guys a listen. Loud and heavy. Song #3, which starts around the 3:30 mark, is my favorite song on this list. These guys rock live.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Ian Moore is amazing.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
So it seems Adam Lambert is Queen's lead singer.

No one can replace Freddie, but that is about as close as you're going to get.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
So it seems Adam Lambert is Queen's lead singer.

No one can replace Freddie, but that is about as close as you're going to get.
A while back someone posted a video of a singer that was nearly on par with Freddie. I don't recall the name but the site has crashed a couple of times since so it is lost unless some one remembers the clip.

D

Deuce

A while back someone posted a video of a singer that was nearly on par with Freddie. I don't recall the name but the site has crashed a couple of times since so it is lost unless some one remembers the clip.
It might have been Lambert. I think he did Bohemian Rhapsody on American Idol and it was spot on.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It might have been Lambert. I think he did Bohemian Rhapsody on American Idol and it was spot on.
The clip I am referring to was some young guy who was at home singing to a track. He made the video with what appeared to be a computer attached video camera. Lambert has a great voice for the Queen songs.

Carp

DCC 4Life

First VH tour with Sam...first song played...a Sammy song...ballsy.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

Great song made even better due to the fact that one of the guys in the band wrote it based on his personal experience of having his marriage affected and eventually ended due to his time on the road with the band.

Top Bottom