Music Thread...

Cowboy Hank

Brand New Member
Ok, I got it. As an added bonus, you get to watch the video of me driving a semi into some caves in Springfield, MO. The sound quality still sucks ass.

D

Deuce

Rome was playing this song during his intro. I forgot how great it is.

Cowboy Hank

Brand New Member
One of my all-time favorite Black Sabbath songs, NIB, with Primus. Les Claypool put down an incredible bass line for this track. Metallica screwed up royally when they turned him down to replace Cliff Burton.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I could listen to Lzzy Hale sing anything. Amazing talent. Here she is giving Sebastian Bach lessons on how to sing his own material.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
One of my all-time favorite Black Sabbath songs, NIB, with Primus. Les Claypool put down an incredible bass line for this track. Metallica screwed up royally when they turned him down to replace Cliff Burton.

I was thinking his playing style would have been a little too eccentric, but that's just because of Primus and his tracks with Tom Waits. He is versatile enough.

Cowboy Hank

Brand New Member
I was thinking his playing style would have been a little too eccentric, but that's just because of Primus and his tracks with Tom Waits. He is versatile enough.
Eccentric is a nice way to put it, but no matter how weird he is there's no denying the talent. The guy just knows how to play bass and how to fit his style into any genre.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Holee shit!

Top Bottom