Out of control dog problem

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Introduce him to the rattle snakes on your place.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Well well well, dear all mom agreed that she needs to put her dog down. She just asked for a couple of days to be able to get herself together to do it.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
She just confirmed that this jerk of a dog will be put down at 9am tomorrow. The appointment is set.

That's good because I got my .45 and put it on my desk at my shop. I was waiting for him to walk by like he often does. I was gonna bust a cap in his ass.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Of course I was gonna come on here and be like, the poor dog ran away and is now lost.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well well well, dear all mom agreed that she needs to put her dog down. She just asked for a couple of days to be able to get herself together to do it.
Nice. It's for the best. It's good that she saw that.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Is it gonna be a hanging? Firepit? Dog joust?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Admit it, it was the compromise...
Surprisingly she brought the subject up. She said she serously needs to do something with the dog. I suggested that it needed to be out down and she agreed. That is really good because I was feeling guilting about the idea of shooting the dog and then lying to her about it. I have no problem shooting it. The lying party is different.

Tomorrow I am going to the vet with her to do the dead. I have to pretend to be compassionate. It is going to be a great day for for. That dog is a jerk.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Surprisingly she brought the subject up. She said she serously needs to do something with the dog. I suggested that it needed to be out down and she agreed. That is really good because I was feeling guilting about the idea of shooting the dog and then lying to her about it. I have no problem shooting it. The lying party is different.

Tomorrow I am going to the vet with her to do the dead. I have to pretend to be compassionate. It is going to be a great day for for. That dog is a jerk.
It doesn't matter how you felt about the dog. Be compassionate for your mother. She loved it, and will feel it's loss.

I'm happy you got this situation resolved before something tragic happened.

Cotton

Staff member

That's some morbid shit right there.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member

Sucks that it had to come to this but I am glad you are taking it into the vet to have it put down as opposed to putting a bullet in its head. Not that I would consider you a monster if that is the way you handled it, but it isn't necessary in this situation and I think this is a much better way to go about it. Better than the violence of the firing squad anyway.

Should be much easier on your mother as well. Giving her some time to come to grips with it is much better than if you would have shot it and lied, leaving her to worry and be upset about what happened to it/giving the false hope that the dog may turn up. The emotional stress it would have caused your mother in that situation would be cruel and does not fit in with what I know of you as a person.

Anyway, it's a shitty situation and I'm sorry you have to deal with it but I think you are doing the right thing and doing it the right way.

Last edited:

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
:lol

DCUDoomsday

Brand New Member
Old dog was probably in pain most of the time anyway. Glad this didn't need a child mauling to get done.

Top Bottom