X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone upgrade input...

I'm bored my iPhone 5...plus its too small. Has anyone got the 6? Good? Bad? Other suggestions?

Originally posted by skidadl View Post
    I'm bored my iPhone 5...plus its too small. Has anyone got the 6? Good? Bad? Other suggestions?
    I really like it. It has some pretty cool features. I really like the Touch ID. And, it is bigger than the 5, but not so much that it's cumbersome.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

I need something that makes it easier to text and drive while I'm eating a non-Whataburger burger.

Comment

Buy a Blackberry. You'll need the physical keyboard behind the wheel
        2015 DCC Fantasy Football League Champion

Comment

Originally posted by skidadl View Post
          I need something that makes it easier to text and drive while I'm eating a non-Whataburger burger.
          In that case, I hope Apple runs out of iPhone 6's before you can get one.
          2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
            In that case, I hope Apple runs out of iPhone 6's before you can get one.

That's the spirit!

Comment

I just got my daughter the 6S and she loves it. The screen is big and it has everything you could want. I am a Samsung guy though, so I don't really know the differences between the 5 and 6.

Comment

My wife recently got the 6+ since she uses it for work related stuff. Really funny watching her to try and put that thing into women's pants pockets. Other than comic relief, I'm not sure I'd want one that big.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                  Other than comic relief, I'm not sure I'd want one that big.
                  TWSS

Comment

I don't know if I could handle the plus. It just looks ridiculously big. TWSS

Comment

I got the 6 about a week ago. I think I made the right move. It seems to be the right size.

Thank to everyone who contributed.

Comment

6+ was too big for me to carry and I'm 6'3". It won't fit in my uniform pockets. There are many features on the 6 that make it worth the upgrade from the 5. If you just google the reviews you'll find them. Better security, fingerprint access is great, voice texting, better screen. Only thing I really don't like is they moved the damn lock button to the side so it's like an android now. Should have left it on the top.

Comment

Originally posted by fortsbest View Post
                          6+ was too big for me to carry and I'm 6'3". It won't fit in my uniform pockets. There are many features on the 6 that make it worth the upgrade from the 5. If you just google the reviews you'll find them. Better security, fingerprint access is great, voice texting, better screen. Only thing I really don't like is they moved the damn lock button to the side so it's like an android now. Should have left it on the top.
                          I bought the 6+ for watching pron and what have you.

No but seriously, you can't beat watching TV shows/movies/youtube or playing games on a bigger screen. It is big when putting into jean pockets but other than that, I have no complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by vince View Post
                            I bought the 6+ for watching pron and what have you.

No but seriously, you can't beat watching TV shows/movies/youtube or playing games on a bigger screen. It is big when putting into jean pockets but other than that, I have no complaints.
                            If that's your intent with the phone, then yes by all means get the bigger one. For every day regular use though, I just could. IT is brilliant, but....

Comment

Originally posted by fortsbest View Post
                              If that's your intent with the phone, then yes by all means get the bigger one. For every day regular use though, I just could. IT is brilliant, but....
                              I wish I could get a phone smaller than the 5.

Comment

Working...
                              X