iPhone upgrade input...

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I'm bored my iPhone 5...plus its too small. Has anyone got the 6? Good? Bad? Other suggestions?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm bored my iPhone 5...plus its too small. Has anyone got the 6? Good? Bad? Other suggestions?
I really like it. It has some pretty cool features. I really like the Touch ID. And, it is bigger than the 5, but not so much that it's cumbersome.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I need something that makes it easier to text and drive while I'm eating a non-Whataburger burger.

dallen

Senior Tech
Buy a Blackberry. You'll need the physical keyboard behind the wheel

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I need something that makes it easier to text and drive while I'm eating a non-Whataburger burger.
In that case, I hope Apple runs out of iPhone 6's before you can get one.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I just got my daughter the 6S and she loves it. The screen is big and it has everything you could want. I am a Samsung guy though, so I don't really know the differences between the 5 and 6.

D

Deuce

My wife recently got the 6+ since she uses it for work related stuff. Really funny watching her to try and put that thing into women's pants pockets. Other than comic relief, I'm not sure I'd want one that big.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I don't know if I could handle the plus. It just looks ridiculously big. TWSS

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I got the 6 about a week ago. I think I made the right move. It seems to be the right size.

Thank to everyone who contributed.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
6+ was too big for me to carry and I'm 6'3". It won't fit in my uniform pockets. There are many features on the 6 that make it worth the upgrade from the 5. If you just google the reviews you'll find them. Better security, fingerprint access is great, voice texting, better screen. Only thing I really don't like is they moved the damn lock button to the side so it's like an android now. Should have left it on the top.

vince

Not So New Member
6+ was too big for me to carry and I'm 6'3". It won't fit in my uniform pockets. There are many features on the 6 that make it worth the upgrade from the 5. If you just google the reviews you'll find them. Better security, fingerprint access is great, voice texting, better screen. Only thing I really don't like is they moved the damn lock button to the side so it's like an android now. Should have left it on the top.
I bought the 6+ for watching pron and what have you.

No but seriously, you can't beat watching TV shows/movies/youtube or playing games on a bigger screen. It is big when putting into jean pockets but other than that, I have no complaints.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I bought the 6+ for watching pron and what have you.

No but seriously, you can't beat watching TV shows/movies/youtube or playing games on a bigger screen. It is big when putting into jean pockets but other than that, I have no complaints.
If that's your intent with the phone, then yes by all means get the bigger one. For every day regular use though, I just could. IT is brilliant, but....

data

Forbes #1
If that's your intent with the phone, then yes by all means get the bigger one. For every day regular use though, I just could. IT is brilliant, but....
I wish I could get a phone smaller than the 5.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I wish I could get a phone smaller than the 5.
In the days before smart phones I had a Nokia that was about 1.5x3 inches. IT was great, but I can't see that working as a functional smart phone now.

Top Bottom