Happy Thanksgiving

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It is one of our great holidays in the United States and for the most part everyone has something to be thankful for. If you have family I hope you get to spend it with them. However you celebrate this day, think of others who may be less fortunate and offer a thought or prayer for them. Also, no matter what your persuasions are regarding social or political views be thankful that those who are serving in the military and are helping to allow you to have those views. Turkey or no, happy thanksgiving. L.T.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Anyone ever eat any of this stuff? Supposedly these are popular sides on Thanksgiving in each state.

Can only say I have had green bean casserole.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I grew up in Cal and have no idea what persimmon bread is! Now my new adopted state...I am interested in Snicker salad.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I grew up in Cal and have no idea what persimmon bread is! Now my new adopted state...I am interested in Snicker salad.
It's made with the persimmon fruit. They only came into a viable marketable fruit over the past 30 to 40 years.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving, boys. It's my favorite holiday of the year.

Cotton

Staff member
As an aside, I haven't heard of like 90% of the things on that map. Funeral potatoes? WTH?

Cotton

Staff member
Now, sopapilla cheesecake. OMGYUMMEH!

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Happy Thanksgiving, fellas.

Hope you all have an awesome day.
[MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION] - I'm about to dip this bird in oil. :art

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Happy thanksgiving. Try not to complain so much today.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Happy Thanksgiving guys, hope you all had some good turkey :art

Carp

DCC 4Life
Food was great yesterday...turkey, ham, green bean casserole, but the best thing was the mashed potatoes made with heavy cream...amazing. This lady made a pecan pie...different than I have had before, for lack of a better word it was runny, but in a good way...if that makes sense. Sometimes pecan pie can almost be too dense. Been on a strict diet for a little over 6 months, so it was nice to get loose.

Top Bottom