Video Game Chatter

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
So does it come with two portable devices or just one?
Just one with two controllers.

So if you're on a road trip, both can still play it if it's a multiplayer game. But there is only one portable screen.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Just one with two controllers.

So if you're on a road trip, both can still play it if it's a multiplayer game. But there is only one portable screen.
So the system comes with 2 controllers.

Any chance you can play with 4 people?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Thanks man, that video was actually pretty helpful.

I'm going to get an Atari.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Thanks man, that video was actually pretty helpful.

I'm going to get an Atari.
:lol

No prob.

Basically, you can put it on a stand and connect it to the TV so it acts like a classic console, or you can take it on the road like a Gameboy, but it is only one singular handheld device so only one person can actually interact with it at a time.

Now, if you put it in tablet mode, then the screen can be set on a little stand (basically think of a MS Surface Tablet) which allows multiple people to play on it at once if it's a multiplayer game.

D

Deuce

Splatoon is actually fun. Looks corny, but it gets to you. My nephew had it for Wii U.

midswat

... soon
As I mentioned earlier (I think), I bought an xbox one for myself and one for my kids. I set mine up and connected it to the wifi. I find it kind of annoying that I have to log into my xbox account every time I try to play a game - even if off line.

Shes an evil dictator mom and doesn't let them play online. I want to get it all set up so they can just plug and play on Xmas morning. If I set theirs up and don't connect it to the wifi (it won't be connected at her house), will they still have to log in every time they try and play a game?

D

Deuce

As I mentioned earlier (I think), I bought an xbox one for myself and one for my kids. I set mine up and connected it to the wifi. I find it kind of annoying that I have to log into my xbox account every time I try to play a game - even if off line.

Shes an evil dictator mom and doesn't let them play online. I want to get it all set up so they can just plug and play on Xmas morning. If I set theirs up and don't connect it to the wifi (it won't be connected at her house), will they still have to log in every time they try and play a game?
I’m pretty sure there are parental controls so their account can’t play online.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Anyone else trying out the new God of War that was released today? I'm going to download it this evening when I get home and try to get in a couple of hours.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Playing it. I've always been a stay a few months behind kinda of guy so I don't spend $60-70 for a game I'll play sparingly. BUt I really want this one.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Anybody have a working PS3 they want to part ways with?
I'd imagine you could find one pretty cheap on ebay/craigslist

Newt

DCC 4Life
So i bought an original playstation at a garage sale the other day for $20. Brought it home an my wife was all like, "why the hell would you spend money on that?" And I was all like, "cause, woman, i want to and its awesome!" And then she was all like, "show me it works and then it will be awesome..."

It didn't work, and the part needed to fix it costs $13, you can buy a playstation at Game Exchange with a warranty for $27. I'm kinda at a crossroads here....

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So i bought an original playstation at a garage sale the other day for $20. Brought it home an my wife was all like, "why the hell would you spend money on that?" And I was all like, "cause, woman, i want to and its awesome!" And then she was all like, "show me it works and then it will be awesome..."

It didn't work, and the part needed to fix it costs $13, you can buy a playstation at Game Exchange with a warranty for $27. I'm kinda at a crossroads here....
Well you can either spend $13 dollars and have a working PS3 or you can spend $27 and have a working PS3. Seems like a no brainer to me. You'll never use the stupid warranty anyway.

Top Bottom