Video Game Chatter

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I can't wait for Mass Effect 4.
Is there going to be one? They aren't bringing back the Shepard character. It may continue in that universe I guess.

I can't wait for Fallout 4.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Injustice is pretty cool...basically just Mortal Combat, but there is a cool storyline like DC vs Mortal Combat.

PS--Aquaman kicked my ass.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Is there going to be one? They aren't bringing back the Shepard character. It may continue in that universe I guess.

I can't wait for Fallout 4.
Yeah they've already said they are working on part 4. It will not involve Shepard.

They haven't said if it will be a prequel or a sequel or whatever, but definitely same universe.

As long as it has the great story, I don't care either way.

D

Deuce

So I'm at the All Star break of season 2 in my RTTS. I'm a SS in the Brewers system. Originally drafted by the LAA but I was part of a blockbuster trade my rookie year.

My first year I hit .388 with 8 HR halfway through and got pushed straight to AAA. I had a so-so 2nd half while adjusting to better pitching. This season, I'm at .340 with 4 HR so far. The Brew Crew better get ready to make some moves cause this kid is the next Mike Trout.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Injustice is badass. It's MK times 10.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Picked up Tiger Woods 14 on sale at Amazon for 35.99.

EA came out and said recently that there won't be a TW15, so this will be the only golf game for the next 2 years.

Carp

DCC 4Life
So I'm at the All Star break of season 2 in my RTTS. I'm a SS in the Brewers system. Originally drafted by the LAA but I was part of a blockbuster trade my rookie year.

My first year I hit .388 with 8 HR halfway through and got pushed straight to AAA. I had a so-so 2nd half while adjusting to better pitching. This season, I'm at .340 with 4 HR so far. The Brew Crew better get ready to make some moves cause this kid is the next Mike Trout.
Mike Trout does not play SS. FAIL

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
NBA Live will be returning this year and it will be on next-gen consoles.

I love NBA2K, but it's always nice to have competition. I think Madden suffers because there's no one around to push them.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm debating whether I should fork over $100 for the special 25th anniversary edition of Madden via Amazon. If you pre-order through Amazon they're offering some exclusive content which apparently includes 17 weeks of NFL Sunday Ticket on tablet, computer, and mobile devices.

Not a bad deal, IMO, provided there are no strings attached; such as having to be locked in to Directv or Sunday Ticket for another year or two.

Here's the link that explains the features: Exclusive Amazon Madden 25th Special Edition

1bigfan13

Staff member
Notice those pics of Jerry Jones in the video? I would love it if the pic they chose to use of Jerry were the one where he got caught picking his nose. How awesome would that be. :lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Notice those pics of Jerry Jones in the video? I would love it if the pic they chose to use of Jerry were the one where he got caught picking his nose. How awesome would that be. :lol
Doesn't look realistic to me. The "advisors" for the cap, stadium, concessions, etc. do not include enough Jones family members. I am sure the red headed grandson is in charge of something right now.

junk

Not So New Member
Do the teams have owner rankings like they have offensive and defensive rankings?

Dallas Cowboys
Selling Shit 99
Nepotism 99
Unintelligible Press Conferences 99
Puppet Coaches 92
Drafting 12
Free Agency 21
Salary Cap Management 14
Circus Atmosphere 98

1bigfan13

Staff member
Do the teams have owner rankings like they have offensive and defensive rankings?

Dallas Cowboys
Selling Shit 99
Nepotism 99
Unintelligible Press Conferences 99
Puppet Coaches 92
Drafting 12
Free Agency 21
Salary Cap Management 14
Circus Atmosphere 98
:lol

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Looks like the same recycled graphics.

Call me when they overhaul it for the next generation of consoles.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Looks like the same recycled graphics.

Call me when they overhaul it for the next generation of consoles.
There will be a next-gen Madden this year, but they can't reveal it until the consoles themselves are officially revealed at E3.

I'm guessing you'll see the first footage of next-gen Madden next month.

Also, while I know you don't care for soccer, the next-gen Fifa game is going to be revealed tomorrow when Microsoft officially acknowledges the new Xbox. That should give us a pretty good idea of the leap in graphics and A.I. to expect for Madden.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Next Xbox revealed today and it will be called the Xbox One.

You have to logon to the servers at least once every 24 hours or the console will not function.

Also, if you want to share a game with a friend, fuggetabouit. It will cost that person full retail price to play that same disc on their console under their profile.

Way to FAIL, Xbox. :laff

Last edited:

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Next Xbox revealed today and it will be called the Xbox One.

You have to logon to the servers are at least every 24 hours or the console will not function.

Also, if you want to share a game with a friend, fuggetabouit. It will cost that person full retail price to play that same disc on their console under their profile.

Way to FAIL, Xbox. :laff
Should be a violation of the first sale doctrine. Judges must be in media companies' back pockets.

Top Bottom