X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Notice those pics of Jerry Jones in the video? I would love it if the pic they chose to use of Jerry were the one where he got caught picking his nose. How awesome would that be.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
        Notice those pics of Jerry Jones in the video? I would love it if the pic they chose to use of Jerry were the one where he got caught picking his nose. How awesome would that be.
        Doesn't look realistic to me. The "advisors" for the cap, stadium, concessions, etc. do not include enough Jones family members. I am sure the red headed grandson is in charge of something right now.

Comment

Do the teams have owner rankings like they have offensive and defensive rankings?

Dallas Cowboys
          Selling Shit 99
          Nepotism 99
          Unintelligible Press Conferences 99
          Puppet Coaches 92
          Drafting 12
          Free Agency 21
          Salary Cap Management 14
          Circus Atmosphere 98

Comment

Originally posted by junk View Post
            Do the teams have owner rankings like they have offensive and defensive rankings?

Dallas Cowboys
            Selling Shit 99
            Nepotism 99
            Unintelligible Press Conferences 99
            Puppet Coaches 92
            Drafting 12
            Free Agency 21
            Salary Cap Management 14
            Circus Atmosphere 98

Comment

Looks like the same recycled graphics.

Call me when they overhaul it for the next generation of consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
                Looks like the same recycled graphics.

Call me when they overhaul it for the next generation of consoles.
                There will be a next-gen Madden this year, but they can't reveal it until the consoles themselves are officially revealed at E3.

I'm guessing you'll see the first footage of next-gen Madden next month.

Also, while I know you don't care for soccer, the next-gen Fifa game is going to be revealed tomorrow when Microsoft officially acknowledges the new Xbox. That should give us a pretty good idea of the leap in graphics and A.I. to expect for Madden.
                2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

Next Xbox revealed today and it will be called the Xbox One.

You have to logon to the servers at least once every 24 hours or the console will not function.

Also, if you want to share a game with a friend, fuggetabouit. It will cost that person full retail price to play that same disc on their console under their profile.

Way to FAIL, Xbox.
                  Last edited by Texas Ace; 05-21-2013, 10:43 PM.
                  2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Ace View Post
                    Next Xbox revealed today and it will be called the Xbox One.

You have to logon to the servers are at least every 24 hours or the console will not function.

Also, if you want to share a game with a friend, fuggetabouit. It will cost that person full retail price to play that same disc on their console under their profile.

Way to FAIL, Xbox.
                    Should be a violation of the first sale doctrine. Judges must be in media companies' back pockets.

Comment

So how is gamefly going to get around that?

Comment

Should be a violation of the first sale doctrine. Judges must be in media companies' back pockets.
                        Conspiracy!

Comment

Conspiracy?

It's definitely a retarded business model. I definitely won't be buying one.

Comment

Fantastic.

I don't like Xbox anyways, but they have judges in their back pockets? Come on.

Comment

Yes, but how does Wickard v. Filburn impact this?

C'mon...spill it. We are on pins and needles here.

In all seriousness, this is why I don't have an Xbox and stick to PS.

They charge for everything. I am sure Sony will get greedy and turn to a subscription service with the PS4 though.

Comment

There is computer software, anti-virus, and other applications that can only be loaded on a CPU once...not all that different.

Comment

Working...
                                X