X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post

I started playing GOW 4 again this week. Far superior game in all aspects.

Story, gameplay, visuals, everything.
    I mean, that's opinion that you like GOW far better, but if you are using the kind of industry standard of game grading, there's just no objective way to give RDR2 a 6 or 7.

Comment

• Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post

I mean, that's opinion that you like GOW far better, but if you are using the kind of industry standard of game grading, there's just no objective way to give RDR2 a 6 or 7.
      When you discuss two games like that it's totally preference as well. It's less about the quality of the game and more about a preference for a certain type of game. I prefer RDR2 more than the latest GOW. Doesn't mean it's a better game, I just prefer the open world wild west more than GOW where you walk one path for the most part.

Comment

• I think games get too much benefit of the doubt for being open world. Itís cool and impressive how much effort they put in, but at the end of the day I want to enjoy it. RDR2 was good, not great. Everything outside of the graphics lacked something.

Comment

• Any of you guys play the nascar games?

not a nascar fan in the least but I fired up Nascar Heat Evolution on my kids Xbox 1 and itís pretty fun. Doing the career mode and I canít qualify for shit. Always end up in 40th.

How do you hug the corners in turns. All the other cars are hugging them straight and in control but Iím always wobbly and sliding up the track. I canít keep it in control and I lose speed/time.

Whats the secret?

Comment

Working...
          X