Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splatoon is actually fun. Looks corny, but it gets to you. My nephew had it for Wii U.

Comment

• As I mentioned earlier (I think), I bought an xbox one for myself and one for my kids. I set mine up and connected it to the wifi. I find it kind of annoying that I have to log into my xbox account every time I try to play a game - even if off line.

Shes an evil dictator mom and doesn't let them play online. I want to get it all set up so they can just plug and play on Xmas morning. If I set theirs up and don't connect it to the wifi (it won't be connected at her house), will they still have to log in every time they try and play a game?

Comment

• Originally posted by midswat View Post
        As I mentioned earlier (I think), I bought an xbox one for myself and one for my kids. I set mine up and connected it to the wifi. I find it kind of annoying that I have to log into my xbox account every time I try to play a game - even if off line.

Shes an evil dictator mom and doesn't let them play online. I want to get it all set up so they can just plug and play on Xmas morning. If I set theirs up and don't connect it to the wifi (it won't be connected at her house), will they still have to log in every time they try and play a game?
        I’m pretty sure there are parental controls so their account can’t play online.

Comment

• Anyone else trying out the new God of War that was released today? I'm going to download it this evening when I get home and try to get in a couple of hours.

Comment

• I forgot the release date, but I'm so going to get it soon.

Comment

• Comment

• I gotta go back and play RDR. It's been so long it'll be brand new again.

Comment

• Any GOW updates?

Comment

• Originally posted by fortsbest View Post
                    Any GOW updates?
                    Like software update or update on anyone who’s played it?

Cause I’ve been playing and it’s amazing.

Comment

• Playing it. I've always been a stay a few months behind kinda of guy so I don't spend $60-70 for a game I'll play sparingly. BUt I really want this one.

Comment

• Anybody have a working PS3 they want to part ways with?

Comment

• Originally posted by vince View Post
                          Anybody have a working PS3 they want to part ways with?
                          They still sell PS3s you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by vince View Post
                            Anybody have a working PS3 they want to part ways with?
                            I'd imagine you could find one pretty cheap on ebay/craigslist
                            2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• So i bought an original playstation at a garage sale the other day for $20. Brought it home an my wife was all like, "why the hell would you spend money on that?" And I was all like, "cause, woman, i want to and its awesome!" And then she was all like, "show me it works and then it will be awesome..."

It didn't work, and the part needed to fix it costs $13, you can buy a playstation at Game Exchange with a warranty for $27. I'm kinda at a crossroads here....
                              For some reason I can't say that phrase out loud, its one of the reasons I will never be the actor Robert Downey Jr is. I always say Tastey Peabag instead of Pastey Teabag, and thats a really big difference on just a two letter swing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Newt View Post
                                So i bought an original playstation at a garage sale the other day for $20. Brought it home an my wife was all like, "why the hell would you spend money on that?" And I was all like, "cause, woman, i want to and its awesome!" And then she was all like, "show me it works and then it will be awesome..."

It didn't work, and the part needed to fix it costs $13, you can buy a playstation at Game Exchange with a warranty for $27. I'm kinda at a crossroads here....
                                Well you can either spend $13 dollars and have a working PS3 or you can spend $27 and have a working PS3. Seems like a no brainer to me. You'll never use the stupid warranty anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X