Great Comedians Thread

Carp

DCC 4Life
Even with his liberal leanings, I am a big fan of Patton Oswalt. Very funny specials.

I know people don't always think of him as a stand up, but David Spade has two great albums...Take The Hit and My Fake Problems.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Got bored messing around with the apps on the new TV and fired up Pryor's Live On The Sunset Strip.

Had not seen it in years.

Greatness.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Have you noticed that comedians are simply no longer socially acceptable anymore?

Can't say something that will outrage someone, so basically you are left with a watered down product.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I loved me some Carlin. :lol:lol:lol

Cotton

Staff member
Have you noticed that comedians are simply no longer socially acceptable anymore?

Can't say something that will outrage someone, so basically you are left with a watered down product.
It's insane yet fits right into the social construct we have built for this nation. The rules are currently fucking stupid.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I absolutely disagree.
:lol

Son, I am disappoint. I figured it being super bowl sunday, you'd have a belly full of beer and I'd get a better rise out of you than that.

I'm just kidding. I liked him, too.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Buddy Hackett was one of the funniest guys I can recall.

Cotton

Staff member
:lol

Son, I am disappoint. I figured it being super bowl sunday, you'd have a belly full of beer and I'd get a better rise out of you than that.

I'm just kidding. I liked him, too.
Amazing control I showed. I even posted that after being in a Disney park all day dealing with stupid ass people and their kids. I don't do well with people. I hate them to be perfectly honest.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Amazing control I showed. I even posted that after being in a Disney park all day dealing with stupid ass people and their kids. I don't do well with people. I hate them to be perfectly honest.
You are a zen master.

And you are correct, fuck people. They are mostly fucking stupid and they suck ass so hard.

Cotton

Staff member
You are a zen master.

And you are correct, fuck people. They are mostly fucking stupid and they suck ass so hard.
I have lost almost all faith in our species. Sure, there is the occasional nice story, but overall, we are a stupid ass terribly discourteous species. It's more than a little depressing,

Top Bottom