TV Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
GoT:

All I can say is they have a lot still to wrap up with only 4 episodes left. Defeat the white walkers. Kick Cersei's ass. Etc.

Cotton

Staff member
*****DO NOT WATCH THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LATEST EPISODE*****

:lol

:towel

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Been watching Jeopardy like an old person in a nursing home the last couple of days.

There is a dude that is over a million and he is clowning everyone.

I forgot how awkward it is when Trebeck talks to the participants and they try to explain their geeky stories.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
*****DO NOT WATCH THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LATEST EPISODE*****

:lol

:towel
I thought his Cowboys stuff was chuckle worthy, but now he is branching out, he is becoming just another social media whore.

It is kind of like how it was when Frankie Macdonald went all Hollywood.

Cotton

Staff member
I thought his Cowboys stuff was chuckle worthy, but now he is branching out, he is becoming just another social media whore.

It is kind of like how it was when Frankie Macdonald went all Hollywood.
Except Scooter is very good at it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
GoT:
I expected it to be way more intense than it ended up being.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
GoT:
I expected it to be way more intense than it ended up being.
what else did you want? I thought It was and it definitely kept me on edge. Absolutely loved the episode. Arya the badass. Even Theon redeemed himself with those that matter. The Mormont scenes were well done. I guess you could say that Tyrion and Jon had the backseats in this episode but I think they will factor heavily when Cersei gets her turn.

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Rev

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
what else did you want? I thought It was and it definitely kept me on edge. Absolutely loved the episode. Arya the badass. Even Theon redeemed himself with those that matter. The Mormont scenes were well done. I guess you could say that Tyrion and Jon had the backseats in this episode but I think they will factor heavily when Cersei gets her turn.
By intense, I thought we would have at least one significant death other than Theon and Lyanna Mormont. I fully expected Tormund and Brienne to bite the dust. Maybe even Jamie too. Now they are going to be wasted

Cotton

Staff member
By intense, I thought we would have at least one significant death other than Theon and Lyanna Mormont. I fully expected Tormund and Brienne to bite the dust. Maybe even Jamie too. Now they are going to be wasted
There is still one big battle to be fought. The death toll is not finished by any stretch.

Rev

Staff member
Ok. I get where you are coming from now. It does seem strange in this show to not have that kind of death. I bet the producers overruled Martin because if it was solely up to him you all know we would have had one or two.

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Two Mormont's died. Jorah didn't bother me nearly as much as they tried to make it seem

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
There is still one big battle to be fought. The death toll is not finished by any stretch.
It's hard too because there was only so much time. I don't think they wanted to kill off major characters with a 2 second stabbing.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Two Mormont's died. Jorah didn't bother me nearly as much as they tried to make it seem
I never really considered Jorah major. To me he was always the creepy old guy lusting after daenny.

Top Bottom