TV Thread

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Abducted in Plain Sight, Leaving Neverland, and now this bitch

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I felt bad for the tenured Stanford scientist who quit his job to work for her. Must've had dollar signs in his eyes. And George Schulz, God bless him, is clearly too old to figure out what the hell is going on. Hopefully his grandson comes out of this unscathed.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
It also goes to show you how the rich and influential promote their own.
Biden, Mattis, Schulz, Kissinger, Bill Clinton, Nunn .. but no scientists who might see through her bullshit. Clever girl.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just flipping through Amazon since I am bored and came across Quantum Leap and watched the pilot since it was so long ago.

It was a damn good show that spoke about a lot of social issues in a subdued way, but never got overbearing.

And it was okay for that generation.

A Quantum Leap reboot would totally kick ass now and set social media on fire.

Just think of the possibilities.

Sam could jump into the body of a conflicted transsexual halfway through conversion therapy that is also triggered by political events.

I would watch just for the comedy.

Although I don't know how anyone could write a script like that.

And even if they did, who they got to play the part might be a problem since they were not really LBGTQUTCW:LRHwhatthefuckeverQ.

Ah fuck it. I give up.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Starting Game of Thrones season 6 to start my background noise on the TV until Sunday.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
GoT:

So what do you think Arya is having made? Looks like something that shoots a bolt but there are already crossbows.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Been watching this. Highly recommend, especially if you know the true story. The performances are pretty good.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
GoT:

Last night's episode might be considered slow, but it was a great look back at who will soon be dead.

One big disappointment is that Tormund didn't get a piece of dat Brienne ass, but yet Arya got laid.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
GoT:

Last night's episode might be considered slow, but it was a great look back at who will soon be dead.

One big disappointment is that Tormund didn't get a piece of dat Brienne ass, but yet Arya got laid.

Yeah I actually really liked the episode. It did a great job leading up to a battle where no one expects to live or win. There is more to GOT than just killing and death. Which the episode lacked.

Top Bottom