TV Thread

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Amazon is also supposed to be doing a "Wheel of Time" series. :happydance

Hopefully it can avoid the drudgery of the middle of the series.
I only made it to book 6 or 7

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Starz is free now through the weekend.

Running Season 1 of American Gods through the premiere of Season 2 Sunday night.

Rev

Staff member
I forget how far I made it, but they started off great, then just went nowhere it seemed.
I heard it got better when he brought on the second writer but I just dont think I can make it through those books to get there.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Watched part 1 of Leaving Neverland last night.

Man, oh man. It was brutal.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

WTF is this shit?

Rev

Staff member

WTF is this shit?
6 episodes to end it. Don't complain or Martin will kill everybody off and it will turn out to be purgatory after all.

Cotton

Staff member
6 episodes to end it. Don't complain or Martin will kill everybody off and it will turn out to be purgatory after all.
I'm not talking about the 6 episodes. That has been known for a while. I'm talking about how they were supposed to be full length features. Not episodes that aren't even an hour long.

Rev

Staff member
I'm not talking about the 6 episodes. That has been known for a while. I'm talking about how they were supposed to be full length features. Not episodes that aren't even an hour long.
Martin sees your insolence and Cersei was just awarded her own dragon.

Cotton

Staff member
Episodes 3-6 are pretty damn long. Just the first two are short. I'm sure they do that sort of to build up the audience wanting more.
I was promised even though there would be only 6 episodes they would all be full length features, god damn it.

D

Deuce

I was promised even though there would be only 6 episodes they would all be full length features, god damn it.
Keep complaining and they’ll just throw a Renly/Knight of Flowers sex scene flashback in the middle to make up your missing 30 minutes.

Cotton

Staff member
Keep complaining and they’ll just throw a Renly/Knight of Flowers sex scene flashback in the middle to make up your missing 30 minutes.
Okay, I’ll take the 54 minute episode. :unsure

Top Bottom