TV Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
George still has plenty of time to kill all of the characters which he threatened to do when fans kept badgering about finishing the books....
He won't, this is his baby. He already has it all planned out in his head. He won't mess with it. But he is going to milk it out for all he can. He doesn't have another legit series in him.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He won't, this is his baby. He already has it all planned out in his head. He won't mess with it. But he is going to milk it out for all he can. He doesn't have another legit series in him.
He is the slowest and most quirky writer I have ever seen. Never underestimate him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He is the slowest and most quirky writer I have ever seen. Never underestimate him.
Yeah it's pretty crazy how slow he is. And he loves to pretend like his other projects are just as important but they aren't. Not compared to GOTs.

D

Deuce

He’s known that for years. There’s a reason why a planned trilogy is going on 7 books with multiple spinoffs.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I guess got time got away from me, but I am finally getting to the new season of Shameless.

So comfortable to get back into this show. So good.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Decided to watch some old episodes of Mad Men.

I honestly think this show could not survive now.

So much toxic masculinity.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Havent been on Netflix since we started our Prime trial. Been waiting on Punisher so I guess I will have to check that out.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I had the whole season of TWD on the DVR and I decided to watch the last Rick episode and the debut of the Whisperers.

Will probably watch the debut tonight live for the first time in years.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
The Expanse Season 3 on Amazon. Watch it.

Jeff "Dick Pic" Bezos is apparently a huge fan, so it should stick there for a while.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The Expanse Season 3 on Amazon. Watch it.

Jeff "Dick Pic" Bezos is apparently a huge fan, so it should stick there for a while.
Cool, I didn't realize we were even close to the new season being released

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Abducted In Plain Sight is pretty much the most fucked up documentary I have ever watched.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Abducted In Plain Sight is pretty much the most fucked up documentary I have ever watched.
Watched it last night. Every ten minutes I was like "What??!!" Her appalling parents (meek father and slut mother) failed her big time. They served her up on a silver platter. And Jan herself was a bit of a ditz for believing that alien nonsense as long as she did.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Watched it last night. Every ten minutes I was like "What??!!" Her appalling parents (meek father and slut mother) failed her big time. They served her up on a silver platter. And Jan herself was a bit of a ditz for believing that alien nonsense as long as she did.

The thing about the dad giving a handie to the guy just blew my fucking mind.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Yep, he was able to blackmail both parents. That diabolical motherfucker was playing the long game.

And what about the batshit crazy mother putting her daughter on a plane to meet him?? Holy shit.

Top Bottom