TV Thread

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Personally me and mine prefer to be honest with each other, she doesn't get offended when I won't watch her crap and I don't get offended when she won't watch mine
Fine but you could be passing up a pretty good tool for spousal devotion. Your call though. It’s watchind even though both of you know you don’t like it that makes the points.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Personally me and mine prefer to be honest with each other, she doesn't get offended when I won't watch her crap and I don't get offended when she won't watch mine
This.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Unplug from the TV is where you need to spend time with your spouse. Just my opinion and one that works for us.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
What the fuck is going on in here? If I wanted to sit and listen to a bunch of horse shit, I’d watch Dr. Phil with my wife. But since she has her own tastes and I have mine, we don’t force it on each other. There are plenty other ways we can spend time together than TV.

Somebody erase the stink and tell me when the next season of Brockmire is. God damn...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
What the fuck is going on in here? If I wanted to sit and listen to a bunch of horse shit, I’d watch Dr. Phil with my wife. But since she has her own tastes and I have mine, we don’t force it on each other. There are plenty other ways we can spend time together than TV.

Somebody erase the stink and tell me when the next season of Brockmire is. God damn...
Tell us how you really feel. :lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Starz is free for the weekend and they have an American Gods Binge-A-Thon on.

Been bored and have been watching all day.

Missed this show and I am looking forward to season 2.

Rev

Staff member
I know its been a whipping post the last couple of seasons but Im really enjoying this season TWD. Maybe Andrew Lincoln just needed to get hell out of there.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I know its been a whipping post the last couple of seasons but Im really enjoying this season TWD. Maybe Andrew Lincoln just needed to get hell out of there.
I haven't watched an episode yet.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Vikings season premiere is tonight :towel

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Watch “The Innocent Man” on Netflix. It’s a bit difficult to follow if you’re not following it closely at first, but it’s interesting. The justice system is way too flawed even today.

I really enjoyed the short series. I think it’s 5 or 6 episodes.

Similar to Making A Murderer.

Rev

Staff member
Watch “The Innocent Man” on Netflix. It’s a bit difficult to follow if you’re not following it closely at first, but it’s interesting. The justice system is way too flawed even today.

I really enjoyed the short series. I think it’s 5 or 6 episodes.

Similar to Making A Murderer.
Thanks. Will check this out soon.

Cotton

Staff member

Finally! :towel

Cotton

Staff member
Its not here yet. Still several months away and will still beat the books.....
At least we finally have a date.

Rev

Staff member
At least we finally have a date.
George still has plenty of time to kill all of the characters which he threatened to do when fans kept badgering about finishing the books....

Cotton

Staff member
George still has plenty of time to kill all of the characters which he threatened to do when fans kept badgering about finishing the books....
That dude is wacko.

Top Bottom