TV Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
People give cops shit, but I still think they have the toughest job in the world.

They deal with losers every day. It does not condone the violence and brutality of some, but to say all cops are scum is basically bullshit.
As is well known on this board, I am a huge backer of the blue. They get put in impossible positions and are expected to maintain a positive approach the general public even after being subjected to the scum of our society on a daily basis. The fact that only 1% of them are complete assholes is actually amazing.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
As is well known on this board, I am a huge backer of the blue. They get put in impossible positions and are expected to maintain a positive approach the general public even after being subjected to the scum of our society on a daily basis. The fact that only 1% of them are complete assholes is actually amazing.
Well, it might not be as low as 1%. :art

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yep it’s true that about 1 % or less are assholes but the folks that complain about the police all the time are 100% assholes.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
The problem is the police's own fucking gang mentality.

The good ones do NOTHING to police the bad ones.

If they do, they are labeled snitches, whatever.

It is little different than 1% motorcycle clubs that I've seen personally.

That guy, no matter what he does, if he has the same colors, or in this case, uniform, you have his back no matter what.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
"The Staircase" on Netflix was just as intriguing as "Making Of A Murderer".

All in all, it really makes our legal system look like a pathetic joke.

Cotton

Staff member
"The Staircase" on Netflix was just as intriguing as "Making Of A Murderer".

All in all, it really makes our legal system look like a pathetic joke.
Just started that show. I'm only one or two episodes in, so don't ruin it for me.

Cotton

Staff member
Just started it last night as well. Looked pretty good but I'm not hooked yet. Not like I was on Making a Murderer.
Yeah, I feel the same way. I'm hoping it gets better.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am literally at about ten minutes into the second season of Luke Cage and I am going to take a fucking nap.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I am literally at about ten minutes into the second season of Luke Cage and I am going to take a fucking nap.
I didnt even make it through the first season.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

He is going to end up topping Borat and Ali G with this.

Kbrown

Not So New Member

He is going to end up topping Borat and Ali G with this.
Joe Walsh's explanation was that they duped him by telling him he was getting a pro-Israel award and then he just read whatever they put on the teleprompter because " it's Israel." As if this makes it better.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Joe Walsh's explanation was that they duped him by telling him he was getting a pro-Israel award and then he just read whatever they put on the teleprompter because " it's Israel." As if this makes it better.
So what was the excuse for Philip Van Cleave, Dana Rohrabacher, Joe Wilson, Trent Lott, and especially that old fuck Larry Pratt falling for the Kinderguardians troll job?

Sanders held his own and at least questioned Ruddick.

What is funny is that my wife is from Aiken, SC and knows about that fat chick and her not-so-secretly gay husband in the Dr. Nira Cain-N'Degeocello bit[FONT=Oxygen,Arial,sans-serif].
[/FONT]

D

Deuce

The Sinner is a USA show, but the 8 episode season 1 is on Netflix. Surprisingly very good. I'm guessing it's an anthology series because based on previews for season 2, the main character isn't even in it. Either way, season 1 is worth a watch.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom