TV Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I remember when The Walking Dead premiere meant something.

D

Deuce

Have Walking Dead on but just kind of halfass paying attention but can Carl fucking die already...JFC they are dragging this out
They dragged it out because they assume their audience cares about him and it's like a tribute. Little do they know that most people stopped giving a shit about 99% of the cast seasons ago. Other than Negan, there's nobody I care about.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Currently watching Absentia...

So far so good.
I watched the first couple of episodes and then I finally got bored with it.

Maybe it was the weird Romanian lighting and tone of it. Plus the lead has the charisma of a head of cabbage.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They dragged it out because they assume their audience cares about him and it's like a tribute. Little do they know that most people stopped giving a shit about 99% of the cast seasons ago. Other than Negan, there's nobody I care about.
Holy balls it is so bad now. I just record it and fast forward through it all. It is amazing how little the plot progresses when you view it this way.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Watching Jessica Jones. All supporting characters have entered a death spiral... must have been a prerequisite for the actors to feel like they’re contributing. Apparently I f you don’t have an insane addiction of some kind or some kind of illegal or sexual scam going you can’t actually live in Manhattan.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
She was fantastic in S1. Should've won the Emmy. Nice body for an older gal, too.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Legion s2 starts tonight :towel

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
That was a pretty weird episode. It is getting the point where I think I have to smoke a bowl to enjoy it.
Yea I even rewatched it this morning before work and I'm sure I'm still missing something

data

Forbes #1
Harry Anderson, star of Night Court, died at home at the age of 65.

RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Harry Anderson, star of Night Court, died at home at the age of 65.

RIP
Loved Night Court. It was one of the best shows of that generation. RIP

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Loved Night Court. It was one of the best shows of that generation. RIP
Didnt really care for that show but loved Bull better on the few episodes I watched. Cant stand John Larroquette so that may be the reason I stayed away from the show.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Anyone watching any of the Roseanne reboots? They're not bad.

I was actually surprised that the actress who played Roseanne and Jackie's mom is still around. They debuted her last night. She was kind of old during the original run.

Top Bottom