TV Thread

D

Deuce

Maybe I didn’t see the right show. Did it start with a spoof or Star Trek?
That’s the first episode to the current season. Decent episode, but nothing special. You have to go back to the first few seasons to see great ones.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
That’s the first episode to the current season. Decent episode, but nothing special. You have to go back to the first few seasons to see great ones.
I’ll make a search for earlier episodes. Thanks.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Oh, that's right. I forgot I accidentally watched the 1st episode of season 4.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wasn't a fan of the last episode of season 1.
I started watching it and only made it half through and got kind of bored. The first one was good. The second was ok I thought it was lame at first but it got interesting.

junk

Not So New Member
There is some speculation that he has been working on the Winds of Winter and A Dream of Spring at the same time. I'm just hoping Winds of Winter gets released at some point in 2018 and A Dream of Spring before the man dies. It's crazy really how slow he works. I only read all the book in the last year or so. But I couldn't even imagine if I read the first book when it came out and then waited 5 years at a time to read the next one. Just insanity to me.
I started about the time the TV series started.

The other one I'm waiting on is the Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss. First two books were great, but the "final" book appears to be nowhere in sight.

I won't start an unfinished series anymore.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:towel

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I started about the time the TV series started.

The other one I'm waiting on is the Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss. First two books were great, but the "final" book appears to be nowhere in sight.

I won't start an unfinished series anymore.
I didnt really care for the first one. Guess I will have to go back and read it again.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:towel
Hell yeah. :towel

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life

One or both have to die.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Way late to the party on Boardwalk Empire. Got through two seasons, which were pretty great. Season 3 is dragging a bit. I hope it gets better or I will just have to power through the final two seasons.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Anyone watching Divorce? It's not bad, aside from Sarah Jessica Parker's weathered face.

D

Deuce

Way late to the party on Boardwalk Empire. Got through two seasons, which were pretty great. Season 3 is dragging a bit. I hope it gets better or I will just have to power through the final two seasons.
You need to power through. It was a much better show early on, but you’ll want to see how it ends.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You need to power through. It was a much better show early on, but you’ll want to see how it ends.
Okay, Richard just died. Really really losing interest.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Have Walking Dead on but just kind of halfass paying attention but can Carl fucking die already...JFC they are dragging this out

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Have Walking Dead on but just kind of halfass paying attention but can Carl fucking die already...JFC they are dragging this out
It's why I stopped watching after last season. I lost interest in the slow moving story lines.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It's why I stopped watching after last season. I lost interest in the slow moving story lines.
I think I'm watching more out of habit now, well that and I didn't find anything else on.

data

Forbes #1
Sorry, can't deal with her horse face as one of the main characters.
One of most maligned-for-her-face, yet wildly successful female celebrities of our time. Ask any group of Americans what they think her and reaction to her face is universal. it’s like asking if TO should’ve a HOFer...except he face is her on-field stats. :lol

Top Bottom