TV Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I saw one episode of Black Mirror where every person in existence is given a rating by other people.

Very good and relevant to today's society.
That was my least favorite. The one with people who do bad stuff to keep their secrets from getting out though was great.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I saw one episode of Black Mirror where every person in existence is given a rating by other people.

Very good and relevant to today's society.
Shit, that is exactly what is happening on Facebook right now. Hey, I got me some likes for that stupid picture I took of my mojito last night.

Let's post a picture of what I am eating for my breakfast, then like four posts from some people showing off their stupid fucking kids that I could care less about.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Damn... King Harold

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just started binge watching Dark on Netflix, the German version of Stranger Things.

Pretty....pretty....pretty good.

D

Deuce

I’m surprised there’s not been any comments since the midseason finale of The Walking Dead.

although it took till the final two minutes of the finale, the show finally got an emotional reaction out of me this season. Poor Carl.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I’m surprised there’s not been any comments since the midseason finale of The Walking Dead.

although it took till the final two minutes of the finale, the show finally got an emotional reaction out of me this season. Poor Carl.
The whole show has gone downhill so bad. I didn't even give a shit about Curl.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I've finally thrown in the towel on it, the writers having Rick not kill Negan when they had the saviors surrounded and he had a clean shot to end this was pretty much the last straw.

D

Deuce

Ya, it’s bad. Sentiment got to me a bit since we’ve essentially seen Carl grow up but it wasn’t as emotionally taxing as it should have been

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It gets much much better, I assure you.
I binged it over the last few days.

Wow.

Just brilliant.

So good. So good.

Maybe I was in a bad mood or something when I watched the first one.

The character development is amazing to witness from episode one to the end.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I binged it over the last few days.

Wow.

Just brilliant.

So good. So good.

Maybe I was in a bad mood or something when I watched the first one.

The character development is amazing to witness from episode one to the end.
:thumbsup

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Watched the first few episodes of the new Dark Mirror season.

Umm, not too happy about the optimistic tone it seems to be taking.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So Godless was excellent on Netflix up until the very last episode. Then I thought it kind of randomly went a bit cheesy. Still absolutely worth watching because by the time I got to that episode I already enjoyed the shit out of it. Anyone with Netflix should definitely watch it.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So Godless was excellent on Netflix up until the very last episode. Then I thought it kind of randomly went a bit cheesy. Still absolutely worth watching because by the time I got to that episode I already enjoyed the shit out of it. Anyone with Netflix should definitely watch it.
I will agree as well and didnt mind the last episode as well.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Okay. I saw the first episode and it was all over the place. I wasn’t sure about it but I will invest in a couple more to see how I will be hooked or not.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Okay. I saw the first episode and it was all over the place. I wasn’t sure about it but I will invest in a couple more to see how I will be hooked or not.
Yeah the first episode I felt like I had to pay really close attention to keep up. But after that it was pretty easy. The show has a lot of flashbacks to fill in all the pieces you don't understand in the first episode.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Lame.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Lame.
That needed an announcement Still?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Did GOT end the season 7 with 7 episodes? i got the impression there was more but the package I got had only 7 episodes.

Top Bottom