First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Thread

TWD sucks, but I can't stop watching it
    2015 DCC Fantasy Football League Champion

They could be doing stuff like this. Instead we get Andrea watching Milton slowly turn into a zombie instead of trying to escape as quick as possible.
    2015 DCC Fantasy Football League Champion

Comment

I totally agree that TWD sucks. I have watched every episode as well, but that finale was fuckin terribad.

Comment

The funny thing is that after the very slow and boring season two of TWD, I didn't think it could get worse. It's actually gotten more action packed and fast paced, but it seems like the story has gone out the window. It sucks IMO.

Comment

Hannibal was excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Carp View Post
            Hannibal was excellent.
            Don't get attached to it. Only debuted to a 1.6 rating. Which might be good for NBC, but sucks overall.

Comment

Originally posted by dallen View Post

They could be doing stuff like this. Instead we get Andrea watching Milton slowly turn into a zombie instead of trying to escape as quick as possible.
              How about the Governor unloading into a bunch of armed people and no one firing back? lulz.

Comment

I thought TWD finale was good.

Comment

Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
                  I thought TWD finale was good.
                  I did, too. I thought it left open next season very nicely. The dynamics shift is pretty intriguing.
                  2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

I enjoyed it as well but I havent read any of the comics. That may be the reason for the letdown for some.
                    #Fire Garrett

Comment

Yeah, the writing in the comics is way better than the actual TV show.

Comment

And lt's not even close.

Comment

People are loyal to the comics...just like people are to books made into movies.

Comment

I thought the TWD finale was a solid episode, but a bit underwhelming for a season finale.

I did like the way season 3 closed, though. 4 of the final 5 episodes were very good, with "Clear" probably being the best of the bunch.
                            2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

Originally posted by EZ22 View Post
                              Yeah, the writing in the comics is way better than the actual TV show.
                              Which is disappointing because Kirkman is in the writing room.

Comment

Working...
                              X