TV Thread

Carp

DCC 4Life
Ok...so I am guessing we are getting some cannibal stuff here.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Well...shit...3 episodes left this season. Something fucked up is on the way.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Watching Cosmos is cool. But at least back in the day, I did it baked watching the VHS tapes.

D

Deuce

True Detective finale was solid. Not the greatest ending, but as a whole this season of TV was up there with some of the greats.

D

Deuce

Agreed, the vast majority of that episode was extremely creepy.
It was. I kindof wish they would have shown more of the guy in action prior to yesterday. He was a mystery even for the watchers until the end of last week and he could have added a lot to the show if they would have given him more time. That said, still fun to watch.

I'll give next season a try but I'm sure they won't be able to live up to expectations.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Well...shit...3 episodes left this season. Something fucked up is on the way.
Speaking of something fucked up..
what the hell was going on outside the window in preview on Talking Dead

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
True Detective finale was solid. Not the greatest ending, but as a whole this season of TV was up there with some of the greats.
Wasn't what I expected, that's for sure. The final 15 minutes kind of dragged on though. How did all the cops know where to show up?

D

Deuce

Wasn't what I expected, that's for sure. The final 15 minutes kind of dragged on though. How did all the cops know where to show up?
Woody told the detective to be by his phone and he got the retarded girl to tell him where a phone is.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I started watching Battlestar Galactica again this weekend. What a great show that was. An all-timer for me, right behind BB.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The Following is doing some cool shit and there are a few really decent actors doing small bits on the show. Next week looks epic.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The Following is doing some cool shit and there are a few really decent actors doing small bits on the show. Next week looks epic.
Agreed. It's been a really fun ride. I expect it to do nothing but get better.

D

Deuce

Any of you watch House of Cards?

It's not that great but it's kind of amusing.
It's good. I'm only 3 in on season 2, but the first season was entertaining. I don't like how they started this season, though.

Top Bottom