X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
    Do I understand it correctly but part 2 of the season is only five episodes?
    Imdb shows 9 episodes
    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
      Vikings season premiere is tonight
      I have it recorded and will probably watch it before the game tonight.
      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Watch ďThe Innocent ManĒ on Netflix. Itís a bit difficult to follow if youíre not following it closely at first, but itís interesting. The justice system is way too flawed even today.

I really enjoyed the short series. I think itís 5 or 6 episodes.

Similar to Making A Murderer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheik View Post
          Watch ďThe Innocent ManĒ on Netflix. Itís a bit difficult to follow if youíre not following it closely at first, but itís interesting. The justice system is way too flawed even today.

I really enjoyed the short series. I think itís 5 or 6 episodes.

Similar to Making A Murderer.
          Thanks. Will check this out soon.
          #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Marty Funkhouser is dead. :-(

http://www.tmz.com/2019/01/02/bob-ei...-dave-osborne/

Comment

• Finally!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

Finally!
                Its not here yet. Still several months away and will still beat the books.....
                #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev View Post

Its not here yet. Still several months away and will still beat the books.....
                  At least we finally have a date.

Comment

At least we finally have a date.
                    George still has plenty of time to kill all of the characters which he threatened to do when fans kept badgering about finishing the books....
                    #Fire Garrett

Comment

George still has plenty of time to kill all of the characters which he threatened to do when fans kept badgering about finishing the books....
                      That dude is wacko.

Comment

He won't, this is his baby. He already has it all planned out in his head. He won't mess with it. But he is going to milk it out for all he can. He doesn't have another legit series in him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

He won't, this is his baby. He already has it all planned out in his head. He won't mess with it. But he is going to milk it out for all he can. He doesn't have another legit series in him.
                          He is the slowest and most quirky writer I have ever seen. Never underestimate him.

Comment

He is the slowest and most quirky writer I have ever seen. Never underestimate him.
                            Yeah it's pretty crazy how slow he is. And he loves to pretend like his other projects are just as important but they aren't. Not compared to GOTs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

Heís known that for years. Thereís a reason why a planned trilogy is going on 7 books with multiple spinoffs.

Comment

• I guess got time got away from me, but I am finally getting to the new season of Shameless.

So comfortable to get back into this show. So good.

Comment

Working...
                                X