X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
    Which is disappointing because Kirkman is in the writing room.
    He's supposed to be an executive producer.

It is hard for me to believe he thinks some of this shit in the show is a good idea.

Comment

I thought the one where they found Duane was great...the second to last one with Merle was pretty epic as well. Looking forward to Tyrese having a bigger role and the same from Michonne.

Comment

Originally posted by BipolarFan View Post

It is hard for me to believe he thinks some of this shit in the show is a good idea.
        I have heard he is the reason they keep going through show runners so fast. Which gives me some hope that if he has more input on the next one the quality of the show might approach the comic a little more
        2015 DCC Fantasy Football League Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Carp View Post
          I thought the one where they found Duane was great...the second to last one with Merle was pretty epic as well. Looking forward to Tyrese having a bigger role and the same from Michonne.
          Yea, those were the 2 best episodes of the season.

The one where they found Morgan was "Clear", which was one of best episodes of the entire show, IMO.
          2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

Bates Motel. I'm hooked.

Also Game Of Thrones.

Comment

Originally posted by BipolarFan View Post

He is, but I've heard a lot of interviews with him where he and the other producers talk about how much input he has on the writers. He's completely in on what they are doing because he thinks the story is great, yet he likes doing something different since it doesn't completely follow the books.

Comment

What happened to Mad Men last night. Is boring the correct word, or did I miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by Carl View Post
                  What happened to Mad Men last night. Is boring the correct word, or did I miss something?
                  I haven't watched yet, but it got piss poor reviews.

Comment

I think that if you have never read TWD comics, then the show is probably amazing. But it sucks IMO, as a fan of the comics.

Comment

I read a little...I got this massive book that has a shit ton of the comics in it, but I kind of purposely put it off because I want to keep them separate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carp View Post
                        I read a little...I got this massive book that has a shit ton of the comics in it, but I kind of purposely put it off because I want to keep them separate.
                        It's not a bad idea, because they are getting so far off point now that it really brings the story down if you already know the comics.

Comment

Originally posted by dallen View Post

They could be doing stuff like this. Instead we get Andrea watching Milton slowly turn into a zombie instead of trying to escape as quick as possible.
                          This is actually really good for what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Carl View Post
                            I looked at it as a lot of table setting, but I can see it being considered boring.

They will have to gain some momentum pretty quickly over the next couple of episodes.

Comment

Orphan Black on BBCAmerica is a good show so far, I am 2 episodes in and it looks like a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiggyfly View Post
                                I looked at it as a lot of table setting, but I can see it being considered boring.

They will have to gain some momentum pretty quickly over the next couple of episodes.
                                Agreed on the table setting point, good way to put it.

Comment

Working...
                                X