TV Thread

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Years ago, gave up on Breaking Bad after two episodes. Now I'm making a determined effort to plow through. I'm midway thru S2.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Years ago, gave up on Breaking Bad after two episodes. Now I'm making a determined effort to plow through. I'm midway thru S2.
You will not regret it.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Barry

This season just felt like they wanted to make you dislike every character. Sally was always kind of meh but she comes across as a raging bitch. Barry spends the entire season as a douche and an asshole. All together did not care for it. If there is another season they would really have to bring it together.
Also, did Cristobal kill Hank? Weird scene.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Took a while to get into but overall turned into a solid show S2 finally hooked me into the flow of what they were doing.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Really hoping FX new show on tonight The Old Man with Jeff Bridges and John Lithgow is good

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I know historically that Mosley didnt die at the hands of the Peaky Blinders but I was really hoping he would get his. Couldnt stand that shit.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Just watched the last of this season of Obi-Wan and it was my fav episode. While it wasn't as good as Mandalorian it's a bit better than Boba Fett imo

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Just watched the last of this season of Obi-Wan and it was my fav episode. While it wasn't as good as Mandalorian it's a bit better than Boba Fett imo

I agree. Somewhere in between Boba Fett and Mandalorian. Fantastic final episode.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree. Somewhere in between Boba Fett and Mandalorian. Fantastic final episode.
Yeah I didn't love the first few episodes but I thought the show got better as it went on. By the end I would say I enjoyed it and it was worth watching the whole thing. And again this is coming from a non Star Wars fan boy.

Rev

Staff member
Master of Puppets scene makes the whole show. Most metal ever!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just got through the first ST, I am liking how it is going. It is managing to not piss me off.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yes, the Master of Puppets choice was out fucking standing. And that is one damn thing that can make or break a show, movie or whatever. The soundtrack

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Just started watching The Terminal List on Amazon and it's pretty good so far

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Finished off Peacemaker. It was so good.

I was hesitant to watch it because of Cena but it turns out it was so good because of him.
Just started it last night.

My favorite line from the first episode:

"I've been in prison for the last 4 years, okay. I haven't been with anyone.... -catches himself- I haven't been with any woman....in a long time." :lol

Rev

Staff member
Just started it last night.

My favorite line from the first episode:

"I've been in prison for the last 4 years, okay. I haven't been with anyone.... -catches himself- I haven't been with any woman....in a long time." :lol
That intro is the best.

Top Bottom