TV Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am not digging this new season of Stranger Things...at all.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Shit I was thinking it wasn't being released until next week for some reason. Gotta catch up

Sheik

DCC 4Life
My daughter and I binge watched it all the way through. We enjoyed it. If I have one critique, it’s a little hard to follow for youngsters.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Figured it was going to happen. Last season and other things on their minds.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It's bad. I am trying to choke down the third episode.

Even my kids who should have more invested in this show aren't exactly losing their minds.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's bad. I am trying to choke down the third episode.

Even my kids who should have more invested in this show aren't exactly losing their minds.
Eh on episode 5 now, I think it's good. It's definitely gotten a little darker in my opinion. Not afraid to have kids dying left and right anymore unlike season 1 for example.

Prodigal_Son

Resurrected
I read this isn't the last season, just super long. The season finale will be like 2 hr 30 minutes. But they are planning for season 5 as the last.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I read this isn't the last season, just super long. The season finale will be like 2 hr 30 minutes. But they are planning for season 5 as the last.
Ah. They must have changed their minds since last I heard. They were worried about the cast outgrowing the roles. The worry stuck in my mind because it didnt make much sense.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ah. They must have changed their minds since last I heard. They were worried about the cast outgrowing the roles. The worry stuck in my mind because it didnt make much sense.
Yeah the cast is definitely starting to age. Kind of hard to make a show work for too long when a cast starts out young. But I guess highscoolers have been played by 20+ year old actors throughout history so now that everyone is supposed to be in highschool it shouldn't be too bad.

Prodigal_Son

Resurrected
Yeah the cast is definitely starting to age. Kind of hard to make a show work for too long when a cast starts out young. But I guess highscoolers have been played by 20+ year old actors throughout history so now that everyone is supposed to be in highschool it shouldn't be too bad.
I wouldn't be surprised if they maybe fastforward a few years to make up for it. Steve turns 30 this year, so not sure how long he can play the young college guy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wouldn't be surprised if they maybe fastforward a few years to make up for it. Steve turns 30 this year, so not sure how long he can play the young college guy.
How old is the older sister? She isn't looking young at all anymore.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Her face is starting to look aged. But hey, I'm enjoying the show so far. I binged up through part of episode 6
I binged up to episode 5 last night, will probably finish the few available tonight.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Obi-Wan episode 3 is def the best so far

Top Bottom