TV Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Trump JR is actually really smart. What are you talking about specifically?
We can move this elsewhere. Or how I would shut down a discussion at work, let's take this offline.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I’d kinda like to see an explanation, too.

I mean, if it would have been someone different that made that Netflix post, would it have been somehow better? Been more true? Less?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We can move this elsewhere. Or how I would shut down a discussion at work, let's take this offline.
Your comment didn't make sense to me, so please explain. How is Trump JR an idiot?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Your comment didn't make sense to me, so please explain. How is Trump JR an idiot?
Move this to the politics thread or whatever. I don't feel like it.

Then I can provide you this answer you apparently seek.

Cotton

Staff member
Move this to the politics thread or whatever. I don't feel like it.

Then I can provide you this answer you apparently seek.
Nah, your claim will stay unsubstantiated. Nice try.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Nah, your claim will stay unsubstantiated. Nice try.
There is nothing about this discussion that can't take place in the appropriate place. The movie thread is not it.

Fuck this shit, you nitwit. Pick a Waffle House and we can settle this.

Cotton

Staff member
There is nothing about this discussion that can't take place in the appropriate place. The movie thread is not it.

Fuck this shit, you nitwit. Pick a Waffle House and we can settle this.
Hell, even if we met halfway, I wouldn't even be mad by the time we got even close. We would end up just having beers. Still wanna?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hell, even if we met halfway, I wouldn't even be mad by the time we got even close. We would end up just having beers. Still wanna?
As long as you move these comments to the appropriate thread, yes.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So I've seen Peaky Blinders brought up a couple of time. Decided to give it a try and despite having to watch with subtitles (damn accents) I'm enjoying it. Originally thought it was a british show so never watched.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
So I've seen Peaky Blinders brought up a couple of time. Decided to give it a try and despite having to watch with subtitles (damn accents) I'm enjoying it. Originally thought it was a british show so never watched.
One of the best shows I’ve watched recently.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I love it. I expect the final season to suck, but it doesn't change the fact that it was great up until now.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I love it. I expect the final season to suck, but it doesn't change the fact that it was great up until now.
They are making a movie that is supposed to wrap up the storyline should be out sometime in 2024

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
It's awesome. Hard to explain, but there is just some cold blooded shit that goes on. Mentally, physically, emotionally. And I love the meaning behind their name, The Peaky Blinders. And how they justify everything they do by just yelling, "Cuz we're the Peaky Fuckin' Blindahs!"

I watched the whole series again when I first finished it. You pick up so much subtle stuff you missed the first time around.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Cillian Murphy is great as Thomas Shelby, as is Paul Anderson as Arthur Shelby. But my favorite character is Tom Hardy as Alfie Solomons. He's not a main character, but steals every scene he's in. So calm and calculating. Yet so brutal at the same time.

And he has the best one liners, too. "Oh, he'll wake up. Granted, he won't have any teeth left, but he will be a wiser man for it." :lol

Top Bottom