TV Thread

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Barry's been gone for like two years. A "Previously, on Barry" montage would've been nice.

Was it already established that the little bald guy was gay? Thought he was just flaky. My gaydar must be on the fritz.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I just figured I would go ahead and rewatch Barry. Not like it is that long anyway.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I just figured I would go ahead and rewatch Barry. Not like it is that long anyway.
It is good because they are only a half hour. It just sucks waiting week to week for a half hour show.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I did not like how last night's Better Call Saul ended.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I did not appreciate it very much either.
I mean, I can appreciate that he took matters into his own hands and got to decide how it played out. But I was hoping the story line would have ended differently.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Hey, fuckers. Spoiler tags.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I mean, I can appreciate that he took matters into his own hands and got to decide how it played out. But I was hoping the story line would have ended differently.
True. But I have a feeling they aren’t going to wrap the show up like we think.

They are still gonna kill off Kim.
:(

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
They are still gonna kill off Kim.
:(
I know. And I hate it. I have thought of about a million different ways they are going to do it. And however it is done, I can see Jimmy feeling massive guilt over it, blaming himself. Which will be the final straw that pushes him into going full blown fuck the law Saul Goodman.

Cotton

Staff member
I was hoping that he would shoot that motherfucker while he had him. Hell, even Mike wanted him to.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I know. And I hate it. I have thought of about a million different ways they are going to do it. And however it is done, I can see Jimmy feeling massive guilt over it, blaming himself. Which will be the final straw that pushes him into going full blown fuck the law Saul Goodman.
She's already been in a big wreck, so it ain't happening that way. I have thought about illness. That could make him break. I dunno.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I was hoping that he would shoot that motherfucker while he had him. Hell, even Mike wanted him to.
That would have really fucked the whole operation if he did it. That is where I was disappointed.

Cotton

Staff member
She's already been in a big wreck, so it ain't happening that way. I have thought about illness. That could make him break. I dunno.
Not enough time left in the series for an illness. If they kill her, it will be some back alley shit.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I'm thinking she somehow gets caught in the crossfire with the cartel and dies. Or maybe by Lalo himself. Full blown Jimmy meltdown to follow, thinking it's all his fault since he got her involved with them. [/spoiler}

Top Bottom