TV Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Finished off Peacemaker. It was so good.

I was hesitant to watch it because of Cena but it turns out it was so good because of him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Enjoying Reacher. Worth a watch.
Made it through one episode. The guy playing Reacher seemed like he was trying to do Cruise facial expressions. Didn't care for that.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Made it through one episode. The guy playing Reacher seemed like he was trying to do Cruise facial expressions. Didn't care for that.
You need to finish it. It's good.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
You find the tiniest crap to bother you. :lol

I didnt get the Cruise vibe other two wish this guy was the Reacher in the movies.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I did feel like he copied Cruise's speech patterns from the movie but other than that I didn't get the facial expressions.

Rev

Staff member
I did feel like he copied Cruise's speech patterns from the movie but other than that I didn't get the facial expressions.
Well I must admit that I only watched the first Reacher movie so probably easy for me to miss.

Rev

Staff member
But I think it is mostly intentional. Pretty much made a career of it at this point
It is. He knows his role and plays it well.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’m watching this reality show “Alone”, it’s in season 7 but that’s the only season on netflix. I’m going to put my gripe in a spoiler tag in case any of you are watching it.

They have these 10 people out in the Arctic and the game is stay for 100 days. It’s down to a dude and a chick. 30 below, scarce food. The chick has frostbite on her toe with 11 days to go. They send in doctors and they force her to leave.

I would be irate if I was 11 days from a million dollars and the show told me I was out.

Rev

Staff member
I’m watching this reality show “Alone”, it’s in season 7 but that’s the only season on netflix. I’m going to put my gripe in a spoiler tag in case any of you are watching it.

They have these 10 people out in the Arctic and the game is stay for 100 days. It’s down to a dude and a chick. 30 below, scarce food. The chick has frostbite on her toe with 11 days to go. They send in doctors and they force her to leave.

I would be irate if I was 11 days from a million dollars and the show told me I was out.
We love that show.

Throughout the seasons the medical team is a worry for contestants. They do have checkups regular and the longer they go you will hear them mention their worry over that.

Side note... One season they were dropped off on Kodiak Island. It has the highest concentration of bears in the world and one contestant in particular was bragging about how he wasn't worried about it prior to leaving. His clips were shown quite a bit talking about that. That idiot tapped out on day 1 when he saw some fresh bear scat in his area.:lol

Sheik

DCC 4Life
We love that show.

Throughout the seasons the medical team is a worry for contestants. They do have checkups regular and the longer they go you will hear them mention their worry over that.

Side note... One season they were dropped off on Kodiak Island. It has the highest concentration of bears in the world and one contestant in particular was bragging about how he wasn't worried about it prior to leaving. His clips were shown quite a bit talking about that. That idiot tapped out on day 1 when he saw some fresh bear scat in his area.:lol
Love it also.

And lmao at that last bit.

Rev

Staff member
Originally it didn't catch my attention right off the bat but I went back and stuck through the first episode. Glad I did. Talked to my brother and we both without knowing stopped at about the same spot the first go through. Anyways really enjoyed it. Not sure if they announced another season or not but you have to think its coming back with them having Milo escape.

Top Bottom