TV Thread

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Enjoying Reacher. Worth a watch.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Especially since most of his motivations in the OT were due to attachments. I think the reality is it's a convenient plot point to get Grogu back with Mando. I could be wrong.

But as a way of explanation it could be more about how young and impressionable Grogu is.
Just watched the last episode of Boba Fett and :towel

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I like that I can read all these spoilers for Boba Fett without watching it because I’m not gay.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Eh. I did not geek out over that episode. It basically was a vehicle for a new Mandalorian.
You are dead to me.
you can’t get excited about Boba Fett wrecking shit riding a Rancor, a badass wookie taking on half a town, and giant destroyer droids with shields? Star Wars nerd wet dream right there. And I love Grogu and nerded out when I knew it was him in the x-wing

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
You are dead to me.
you can’t get excited about Boba Fett wrecking shit riding a Rancor, a badass wookie taking on half a town, and giant destroyer droids with shields? Star Wars nerd wet dream right there. And I love Grogu and nerded out when I knew it was him in the x-wing

Just when I thought they were out of homages, they add Godzilla and King Kong. Awesome.

Surprised they (presumably, you never know with Star wars) killed off Cad Bane.

Great episode.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Stay through the credits on Boba Fett last episode when you watch or go back and look if you didn't.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Peacemaker.

We lost our pet of 10 years today. My daughter found him. Watched the scene with Eagley coming back to life and hugging John Cena and I lost it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Peacemaker.

We lost our pet of 10 years today. My daughter found him. Watched the scene with Eagley coming back to life and hugging John Cena and I lost it.
Sorry to hear that bro, one of my dogs that is 12 is getting close. And yes that was a pretty good episode.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Peacemaker.

Probably don’t wanna hear it right now, but it’s probably a blessing that it died on its own. Having to put a family member down is infinitely worse in my experience.

Either way, sorry to hear it. Sorry that the kid found it.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Stay through the credits on Boba Fett last episode when you watch or go back and look if you didn't.

I'm not seeing anything. At the very end?

Edit: Nevermind I found it, it's sort of in the middle of the credits.

Thanks for the tip.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Watching an old episode of Seinfeld and lo and behold, Skyler from BB is the girlfriend.

Fuckin' weird.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
If you are an old school dungeons and dragons nerd, check out legend of vox machina. Critical hit is a group that played D&D together that included Ashley Johnson. They did a pod cast about their games and now have put them in an animated show format. It’s pretty funny and the story telling is decent.

Top Bottom