X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
    "The Staircase" on Netflix was just as intriguing as "Making Of A Murderer".

All in all, it really makes our legal system look like a pathetic joke.
    Just started that show. I'm only one or two episodes in, so don't ruin it for me.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
      Just started that show. I'm only one or two episodes in, so don't ruin it for me.
      Just started it last night as well. Looked pretty good but I'm not hooked yet. Not like I was on Making a Murderer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
        Just started it last night as well. Looked pretty good but I'm not hooked yet. Not like I was on Making a Murderer.
        Yeah, I feel the same way. I'm hoping it gets better.
        2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
          Yeah, I feel the same way. I'm hoping it gets better.
          It was very long, too long.

Comment

• I am literally at about ten minutes into the second season of Luke Cage and I am going to take a fucking nap.

Comment

I am literally at about ten minutes into the second season of Luke Cage and I am going to take a fucking nap.
              I didnt even make it through the first season.
              #Fire Garrett

Comment

• He is going to end up topping Borat and Ali G with this.

Comment

He is going to end up topping Borat and Ali G with this.
                  Joe Walsh's explanation was that they duped him by telling him he was getting a pro-Israel award and then he just read whatever they put on the teleprompter because " it's Israel." As if this makes it better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kbrown View Post
                    Joe Walsh's explanation was that they duped him by telling him he was getting a pro-Israel award and then he just read whatever they put on the teleprompter because " it's Israel." As if this makes it better.
                    So what was the excuse for Philip Van Cleave, Dana Rohrabacher, Joe Wilson, Trent Lott, and especially that old fuck Larry Pratt falling for the Kinderguardians troll job?

Sanders held his own and at least questioned Ruddick.

What is funny is that my wife is from Aiken, SC and knows about that fat chick and her not-so-secretly gay husband in the Dr. Nira Cain-N'Degeocello bit.

Comment

• Cohen is absolutely a comedic genius.

Comment

• The Sinner is a USA show, but the 8 episode season 1 is on Netflix. Surprisingly very good. I'm guessing it's an anthology series because based on previews for season 2, the main character isn't even in it. Either way, season 1 is worth a watch.

Comment

• 2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• I have to admit... GLOW was a guilty pleasure.
                            2018 Pickem Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Angrymesscan View Post
                              I have to admit... GLOW was a guilty pleasure.
                              Agreed. I started it last week and it wasn’t very solid.

Comment

• Facebook video, so I don't know if it can be embedded. Pretty funny breaking bad stuff.

https://www.facebook.com/BreakingBad...6652816877722/

Comment

Working...
                                X