X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    Anyone talked about this show yet? Looks fucking good.

https://youtu.be/D5ka07DzKe8

D5ka07DzKe8

edit: Why the hell isn't this embedding? I'm using the video wrap.
    Because sometimes Youtube shortens their links. Clink in the link above and a different link will show in the URL window. Use that link instead.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• There it is.

Looks bad ass.

I'm not scrolling back. Has this been chatted about?

Comment

• Show where whitey is the good guy and a native american is the big bad?

Ought to go over well.

Comment

• What’s the deal with HBOs Westworld? They pitch season 2 but there is only 1 episode to see.
          Since Day One

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post
            What’s the deal with HBOs Westworld? They pitch season 2 but there is only 1 episode to see.
            They don't do the netflix style where they release the whole season at once, you get one per week
            2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
              They don't do the netflix style where they release the whole season at once, you get one per week
              So season 2 is not in the can? The are still in production with the project.
              Since Day One

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post
                So season 2 is not in the can? The are still in production with the project.
                No, pretty sure it's done filming, they just release it one episode at a time
                2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Nothing like watching an episode of Live PD to put things in perspective.

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                    Nothing like watching an episode of Live PD to put things in perspective.
                    Love that show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                      Love that show.
                      People give cops shit, but I still think they have the toughest job in the world.

They deal with losers every day. It does not condone the violence and brutality of some, but to say all cops are scum is basically bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                        People give cops shit, but I still think they have the toughest job in the world.

They deal with losers every day. It does not condone the violence and brutality of some, but to say all cops are scum is basically bullshit.
                        As is well known on this board, I am a huge backer of the blue. They get put in impossible positions and are expected to maintain a positive approach the general public even after being subjected to the scum of our society on a daily basis. The fact that only 1% of them are complete assholes is actually amazing.

Comment

As is well known on this board, I am a huge backer of the blue. They get put in impossible positions and are expected to maintain a positive approach the general public even after being subjected to the scum of our society on a daily basis. The fact that only 1% of them are complete assholes is actually amazing.
                          Well, it might not be as low as 1%.

Comment

Yep it’s true that about 1 % or less are assholes but the folks that complain about the police all the time are 100% assholes.
                            Since Day One

Comment

• The problem is the police's own fucking gang mentality.

The good ones do NOTHING to police the bad ones.

If they do, they are labeled snitches, whatever.

It is little different than 1% motorcycle clubs that I've seen personally.

That guy, no matter what he does, if he has the same colors, or in this case, uniform, you have his back no matter what.

Comment

• "The Staircase" on Netflix was just as intriguing as "Making Of A Murderer".

All in all, it really makes our legal system look like a pathetic joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X