First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by junk View Post
      I started about the time the TV series started.

The other one I'm waiting on is the Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss. First two books were great, but the "final" book appears to be nowhere in sight.

I won't start an unfinished series anymore.
      I didnt really care for the first one. Guess I will have to go back and read it again.
      #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post

Hell yeah.
        2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post

One or both have to die.

Comment

• Way late to the party on Boardwalk Empire. Got through two seasons, which were pretty great. Season 3 is dragging a bit. I hope it gets better or I will just have to power through the final two seasons.

Comment

• Anyone watching Divorce? It's not bad, aside from Sarah Jessica Parker's weathered face.

Comment

• Originally posted by bbgun View Post
                  Anyone watching Divorce? It's not bad, aside from Sarah Jessica Parker's weathered face.
                  Sorry, can't deal with her horse face as one of the main characters.

Comment

Way late to the party on Boardwalk Empire. Got through two seasons, which were pretty great. Season 3 is dragging a bit. I hope it gets better or I will just have to power through the final two seasons.
                    You need to power through. It was a much better show early on, but you’ll want to see how it ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                      You need to power through. It was a much better show early on, but you’ll want to see how it ends.

Okay, Richard just died. Really really losing interest.

Comment

Okay, Richard just died. Really really losing interest.

Ya, I remember that being a big reason for the decline. He was the only character I found interesting towards the end.

Comment

•  
                          Have Walking Dead on but just kind of halfass paying attention but can Carl fucking die already...JFC they are dragging this out
                          2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post

Have Walking Dead on but just kind of halfass paying attention but can Carl fucking die already...JFC they are dragging this out
                            It's why I stopped watching after last season. I lost interest in the slow moving story lines.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
                              It's why I stopped watching after last season. I lost interest in the slow moving story lines.
                              I think I'm watching more out of habit now, well that and I didn't find anything else on.
                              2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Sorry, can't deal with her horse face as one of the main characters.
                                One of most maligned-for-her-face, yet wildly successful female celebrities of our time. Ask any group of Americans what they think her and reaction to her face is universal. it’s like asking if TO should’ve a HOFer...except he face is her on-field stats.

Comment

Working...
                                X