TV Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I started it as dubbed, and it was even harder to keep up with, so I am doing captions.
Dubbed is hard because it makes all of the acting seems really bad and cheesy. Other than that I really like the first episode and a half. Would have watched more but life with kids came up.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The Handmaid’s Tale.

Jesus Fucking Christ. Talk about scary. Those of us who hate our government, I shutter to think what it could be replaced with if ever overthrown.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Handmaid’s Tale.

Jesus Fucking Christ. Talk about scary. Those of us who hate our government, I shutter to think what it could be replaced with if ever overthrown.
There are some well-heeled evangelicals who could make a Gilead if they wanted to right now. Get the military compromised and bingo.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Ok 2 episodes into Squid game now and gonna watch at least one more before I crash, and went back and forth between dubbed and subtitles and eventually picked dubbed as the lesser of two evils

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Finished The Squid Game. All in all, pretty decent. Ending was so easy to telegraph though.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Finished The Squid Game. All in all, pretty decent. Ending was so easy to telegraph though.
I liked it a lot. Got way better as it went on in my opinion. Glad they didn't just shoehorn some happy ending where more than one survives.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Catch Chapelles The Closer. Greatness.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don’t know if you made it, it started to drag a bit for me, but got really good toward the back half of season two.
Oh I talking about Squid Game. Handmaid's Tale really drags and eventually becomes quite silly.

Top Bottom