TV Thread

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I think a lot of the lost interest is due to our age. One of the few animated series from my childhood that I still enjoy as much as I did as a kid is the Batman Animated series.

I even bought the DVD box set a few years ago. It's on HBO Max now, so I'll watch episodes on there as well.
I dont think its age for me. I dont think I would have made it much longer when I was younger as well.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Won an Emmy every year on Andy Griffith (five of them). Show was never the same when he left.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Loki, like the main character himself, is a bunch of ideas and an actor-contract in search of a cohesive plot.

Classic case of a great supporting character that can’t carry a solo story.

This was the most expensive world building series ever, and it really didn’t establish much.

I think people are so desperate for their Marvel fix they drool over any shite they produce.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I think a lot of the lost interest is due to our age. One of the few animated series from my childhood that I still enjoy as much as I did as a kid is the Batman Animated series.

I even bought the DVD box set a few years ago. It's on HBO Max now, so I'll watch episodes on there as well.
I have the collection too. And Superman, and all the Justice Leagues from the same universe. Some of the best stuff DC ever produced.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Ralph Furley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mork
I would agree on the character, but Robin Williams >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Furley (the one sniff wonder)

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I would agree on the character, but Robin Williams >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Furley (the one sniff wonder)
I dunno. I had a love/hate thing with Williams over the years.

Loved his early standup work. Throbbing Python of Love was a great album.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I was 10 when it aired, and my parents wouldn't let me watch it. That and Soap.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That show was so damn iconic. Watched the shit out of it practically every day when it was in syndication.
It was one of the shows I was forbidden to watch. The only parts of the show I have watched have been since I moved out of my parent's house.

Top Bottom