TV Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
After Life is back for a second season on Netflix.

Classic Ricky Gervais. Highly recommend if you have not watched before.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Just saw this is out, I really liked the first Penny Dreadful anyone watching this?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I just finished watching that ESPN E:60 on Alex Smith and it was great piece. Sad, graphic, and inspirational. Guaranteed to make you tear up as well.

I remember reading the reports back in 2018 and early 2019 detailing the seriousness of his condition, so I kind of knew what he was going through. But when you see this documentary and they're showing you all the images of what his leg looked like during different stages........holy shit it gives you a whole new level of understanding regarding the seriousness of that injury.

I won't post the pics here, they're easy to find online if you're curious, but there's one pic of what his leg looked like after they removed large chunks of dead/infected muscle and tissue that will shock you. After seeing that pic I'm stunned they were able to save that leg.

Hopefully he's done playing football. He says he still wants to play but hopefully NFL teams and his family nix that idea.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I just finished watching that ESPN E:60 on Alex Smith and it was great piece. Sad, graphic, and inspirational. Guaranteed to make you tear up as well.

I remember reading the reports back in 2018 and early 2019 detailing the seriousness of his condition, so I kind of knew what he was going through. But when you see this documentary and they're showing you all the images of what his leg looked like during different stages........holy shit it gives you a whole new level of understanding regarding the seriousness of that injury.

I won't post the pics here, they're easy to find online if you're curious, but there's one pic of what his leg looked like after they removed large chunks of dead/infected muscle and tissue that will shock you. After seeing that pic I'm stunned they were able to save that leg.

Hopefully he's done playing football. He says he still wants to play but hopefully NFL teams and his family nix that idea.
I just googled to see (yes, I'm a sick fucker) and HOLY SHIT!

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Ok not really TV but an actor as well....

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Watching Upload on Netflix.

It is better than I thought it would be.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Nick Cage is going to be Joe Exotic.

It’s too bad Phillip Seymour Hoffman checked out, he’d make a perfect Doc Antel. Maybe Jack Black?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
we already saw the real thing. why do we need a fictionalized account? I've had my fill of Joe and his white trash merry men, I'm afraid.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Finishing Better Call Saul with the finale. It better not go the way I think it will.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Alright.

I am going to start The Wire and commit to it.

Never got too hard into it before.

Will keep you people posted.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Alright.

I am going to start The Wire and commit to it.

Never got too hard into it before.

Will keep you people posted.
I watched it all back in the day and loved it then, will be interesting to see how it holds up to present times

Top Bottom