TV Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And fuck it.

I am not using the spoilers this time.

That little slimebag that outed him in the Omaha mall is a worthless fuckface.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Outsider has one more episode left. It has a chance to be an all-timer if they do this shit right.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I thought this one was the finale, but there is still one left. My bad.

But it was still gud.

Note my edit :)
I thought I missed something but yeah epispde 9 was great. It's not often I'm this excited for a finale.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm about halfway through this documentary on Netflix called "The Trials of Gabriel Fernandez". This shit is sad as hell and makes me angry.

It's about how failures within the Department of Child & Family Services and other agencies contributed to the death of an 8-year old LA kid who was clearly being severely abused by his mom and her boyfriend.

The kid's death occurred back in back in 2013. The mom's boyfriend was found guilty and received the death penalty and the mom got life in prison. Also, 4 social workers were hit with criminal charges because it was argued that their negligence indirectly led to the kid's murder.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Avenue 5 is a big disappointment.

But I keep watching it thinking something will click.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
the bf. always the bf. :mad:
I couldn't believe the stuff they were doing to that poor kid

Aside from physically punching and slapping him, they also shot him repeatedly with BB guns, beat him with bats, knocked out his teeth, made him eat dirty cat litter, locked him in a small entertainment center cabinet, and many other sick things.

His mom and her boyfriend are sadistic pieces of shit.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I couldn't believe the stuff they were doing to that poor kid

Aside from physically punching and slapping him, they also shot him repeatedly with BB guns, beat him with bats, knocked out his teeth, made him eat dirty cat litter, locked him in a small entertainment center cabinet, and many other sick things.

His mom and her boyfriend are sadistic pieces of shit.
Oh, there is no way I could watch that. I would be livid and on a soapbox the entire time.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Story of God with Morgan Freeman is a great documentary series.

Season 3 is now on Netflix.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm about halfway through this documentary on Netflix called "The Trials of Gabriel Fernandez". This shit is sad as hell and makes me angry.

It's about how failures within the Department of Child & Family Services and other agencies contributed to the death of an 8-year old LA kid who was clearly being severely abused by his mom and her boyfriend.

The kid's death occurred back in back in 2013. The mom's boyfriend was found guilty and received the death penalty and the mom got life in prison. Also, 4 social workers were hit with criminal charges because it was argued that their negligence indirectly led to the kid's murder.
Yeah, I watched that. It was disgusting to see our local governments fail a child like that.

Cotton

Staff member
The Story of God with Morgan Freeman is a great documentary series.

Season 3 is now on Netflix.
WTH, there is more than one season of that?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Started watching a new series on Amazon Prime called Zero Zero Zero. It’s about a network off Cocaine traffickers and militants. I have watched 2 episodes so far.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah. I find it fascinating. And because Morgan Freeman is in it.
I watched the first season and really enjoyed it. I will have to find the other two.

data

Forbes #1
Answer me this...how did David Caruso become so popular as a detective? He looks like David Spade

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Answer me this...how did David Caruso become so popular as a detective? He looks like David Spade
There’s a long history of detectives not looking like much physically, Columbo anyone? They’re not supposed to be beating up the baddies, just finding them.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It is funny that Netflix now has more than several movies about viruses trending.

data

Forbes #1
All said and done...what’s the best TV series of all-time?

Like the Hall of Fame, your interpretation for “best” can be during its peak or from start-to-finish.

Comedy -
Drama -
Action -

Top Bottom