TV Thread

Newt

DCC 4Life
Fave major network sitcom of all time? ie Growing Pains, 227, Silver Spoons, Brady Bunch, Addams Family, Newhart, Cheers, Wings, Seinfeld, Punky Brewster, etc...
I think The Office was probably my favorite sitcom, followed by Seinfield and believe it or not King of Queens....

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I think The Office was probably my favorite sitcom, followed by Seinfield and believe it or not King of Queens....
I agree with the Office. I can watch that series over and over, Would also add Parks and Rec.

vince

Not So New Member
I agree with the Office. I can watch that series over and over, Would also add Parks and Rec.
Parks and Recreation is really entertaining. Though it's pretty much a knock off version of The Office.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
1st episode as in pilot or 1st ep of season 4?
Yeah I wish I still had Starz. Loved the first two seasons of it but haven't had Starz since. I've been thinking of paying the $10 a month for the stand alone service.

D

Deuce

Yeah I wish I still had Starz. Loved the first two seasons of it but haven't had Starz since. I've been thinking of paying the $10 a month for the stand alone service.
You could do it once and knock out the rest of the series. Season 3 was fantastic.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
MASH, Dick Van Dyke , Sanford and Son, Jefferson. Hasn't been anything to compare since. All others pale.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
If there is anyway y'all can only review and recommend TV that can be found on Netflix or Amazon Prime I'd appreciate it.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Fave major network sitcom of all time? ie Growing Pains, 227, Silver Spoons, Brady Bunch, Addams Family, Newhart, Cheers, Wings, Seinfeld, Punky Brewster, etc...
Reading is FUNdamental...

Top Bottom