TV Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
All my shows are done. I await recommendations.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Better Call Saul wrapped up a fine 3rd season, I must say.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I have never watched Breaking Bad. Ever, but now that it is complete and I could binge watch I'm considering it. All my cop friends loved it, but.....

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Won't give a shit until there is a Batman.
Exactly. The whole premise seems flawed. If all these villains are around without Batman to keep them in check, doesn't that diminish the whole thing?

Outside of their roles as supporting characters I couldn't really GAS about Jim Gordon and Harvey Bullock.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So they were only around when Batman was around?

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So they were only around when Batman was around? How
The way they have built up the beginnings of the villains has been brilliant. Not even to include the makings of Batman himself.

data

Forbes #1
Fave major network sitcom of all time? ie Growing Pains, 227, Silver Spoons, Brady Bunch, Addams Family, Newhart, Cheers, Wings, Seinfeld, Punky Brewster, etc...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Fave major network sitcom of all time? ie Growing Pains, 227, Silver Spoons, Brady Bunch, Addams Family, Newhart, Cheers, Wings, Seinfeld, Punky Brewster, etc...
Cheers, for me. With Seinfeld a distant second.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Sometimes it is cool to have distant family members around and be left in charge of their entertainment.

I have a 16 year old grand-nephew who is sitting around my house, getting in my way, sulking with nothing to do.

I showed his little Instragram/Twitter ass Black Mirror season 3, Episode 3 "Shut Up and Dance".

Let's just say I have traumatized him regarding how cool computers and social media can be and also the dangers of fapping with an uncovered webcam on his computer.

It is a life lesson in a way.

D

Deuce

I finished Black Sails this morning. The last season was a little slow at times but still pretty good. Overall one of the better shows on TV of the last 10-20 years.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I finished Black Sails this morning. The last season was a little slow at times but still pretty good. Overall one of the better shows on TV of the last 10-20 years.
Good to know. Started the first episode last night.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Jeffersons, Three's Company, Different Strokes, What's Happening boitch

Top Bottom