TV Thread

D

Deuce

I don't want to see it only because it would be gross. Dirty greaser guy who never washes his hair and the ugly, skinny grandma.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Completely agree. If you haven't watched it yet, don't waste your time. You're not missing anything.

My guess is they drag out this build up to the war against the Saviors until the season finale. I could see some nonsense where they have this big war in a 90-minute season finale. It'll culminate with something like Rick and Negan in a standoff with guns pointed at each other.....a shot is then fired and the screen goes black without you knowing who shot who. There's your cliffhanger leading into next season.

Unless there are some drastic changes, I'm pretty sure this will be my last season watching the show.
Spot on.

This is exactly why I stopped watching 3 or 4 seasons ago.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Anyone watching Taboo?

Great show and Tom Hardy is really good on that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't watch a lot of TV so you'll have to fill me in.

What do you mean by BBC vibe?
I dunno, BBC produced shows always are hard for me to keep up with. Luther is supposed to be great, tried it, too BBC.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I dunno, BBC produced shows always are hard for me to keep up with. Luther is supposed to be great, tried it, too BBC.
Yea, I watched that on Amazon and thought it was just OK.

It wasn't bad, but it certainly wasn't as good as some made it out to be. I did notice that the production values were a bit different compared to American shows, but I haven't gotten that same impression from Taboo.

data

Forbes #1
You are a sick individual.
Immediately after TWS episode ends, you get to change channel to Baywatch reruns and access internet pron, resetting your standards.

If if you actually spent an uninterrupted week of TWD binge-watching, you'd be ranking the female zombies. Carol would be looking pretty good after some time in the wild.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Almost finished with 11.22.63. Very good.

Signed up for free preview for Hulu just to see it. Not disappointed.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm watching the State vs. OJ on Netflix right now. I'm not sure I want to continue it. The manipulation to get him off is just going to end up pissing me off, I think.

D

Deuce

I'm watching the State vs. OJ on Netflix right now. I'm not sure I want to continue it. The manipulation to get him off is just going to end up pissing me off, I think.
I watched it expecting the same thing. The incompetence of the prosecution got to me just as much.

Top Bottom