TV Thread

D

Deuce

They are getting kind of arrogant now.

Usually a shit filler episode had something worth it the next week.

Starting to get tired of this crap.
I'm sure the thought process is "hey, now they know where the guns are ". It's not like they needed a whole episode just to give them that kind of information.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
They are getting kind of arrogant now.

Usually a shit filler episode had something worth it the next week.

Starting to get tired of this crap.
Me, too. They had better turn this shit around or they are about to lose me.

D

Deuce

Me, too. They had better turn this shit around or they are about to lose me.
No, they won't. Every scene with Neegan is great and they use him just enough to keep everyone around and get away with shit like the last episode.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No, they won't. Every scene with Neegan is great and they use him just enough to keep everyone around and get away with shit like the last episode.
I'm getting annoyed with the repeated message that Negan and his group are no different then any other.

Last edited:

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
There's only ONE e in Negan.

Christ. You're gonna piss Lucille off.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Vikings is back.

:towel

TWD could take some lessons from this show.

They deliver. Every fucking episode.

No bullshit. No filler.

Just the dramatic goods.

Cotton

Staff member
Vikings is back.

:towel

TWD could take some lessons from this show.

They deliver. Every fucking episode.

No bullshit. No filler.

Just the dramatic goods.
I love that it is back, but I hate that...

Ragnar is apparently going away. And, that well, Ragnar is going away. Hopefully I'm wrong.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I love that it is back, but I hate that...

Ragnar is apparently going away. And, that well, Ragnar is going away. Hopefully I'm wrong.
Yea with his goodbye to Floki I think they're going to follow history and this is going to be his last trip to England.

Cotton

Staff member
Yea with his goodbye to Floki I think they're going to follow history and this is going to be his last trip to England.
I think Bjorn follows in his footsteps and takes over. Which is fine, but I really liked the Ragnar character. Not the end of the world, though.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I think Bjorn follows in his footsteps and takes over. Which is fine, but I really liked the Ragnar character. Not the end of the world, though.
They've done a great job with the series so I'm willing to give them a chance, but I'm going to miss Ragnar too

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
TWD

Seeing Darryl hug Rick game me a case of the feels.

Cotton

Staff member
TWD

Seeing Darryl hug Rick game me a case of the feels.
I had a massive case of the allergies. Just so glad he is back to himself, as well as Rick. Next part of the season could be awesome.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I had a massive case of the allergies. Just so glad he is back to himself, as well as Rick. Next part of the season could be awesome.
Finally a really good episode. It's like they give us shit for 2 weeks so that we can really appreciate the episode that comes after.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Westworld is intriguing and well made.

Just don't know if it is sustainable.
Just picked up HBO and have been binging Westworld. I plowed through episodes 7–9 last night so now all I have left is the finale. I damn near made the decision to go ahead and watch it last night but it was 1:30 AM and another hour would have really made for a rough morning so I'll check it out tonight. It has definitely held my interest. I want to read some articles/discussion about it but am holding off until after I see episode 10.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just picked up HBO and have been binging Westworld. I plowed through episodes 7–9 last night so now all I have left is the finale. I damn near made the decision to go ahead and watch it last night but it was 1:30 AM and another hour would have really made for a rough morning so I'll check it out tonight. It has definitely held my interest. I want to read some articles/discussion about it but am holding off until after I see episode 10.
They definitely have a season two planned out. But after that I'm not sure how much further they can go.

D

Deuce

WestWorld is solid. But, I felt like it tailed off a little at the end of the season. I thought one of the "big reveals" was a little obvious by episode five. I am looking forward to next season, especially if they get some of the other parks involved.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
WestWorld is solid. But, I felt like it tailed off a little at the end of the season. I thought one of the "big reveals" was a little obvious by episode five. I am looking forward to next season, especially if they get some of the other parks involved.
It was solid. But yeah, the big reveal had been speculated for months.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
At a lull right now with the shows on hiatus. Still have a little bit of Vikings. I got stupid and binged season 2 of Narcos. Now I wish I had saved it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was solid. But yeah, the big reveal had been speculated for months.
Even still, I can't imagine that the season finale didn't provide you with at least a few things you didn't see coming. I thought the show was excellent. But like you, I'm not sure how many seasons it can go.

Top Bottom