TV Thread

Carl

RIP Brother
Looking forward to BB, especially as there are only 8 episodes. I hope they don't waste too many.

Also will be watching Low Winter Sun. I have liked Mark Strong for 20 years or so, good actor.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Wait...we are supposed to care? Hell, there have been quite a few characters I am glad bit it.

I am there for the zombies.
I actually fast forward through a lot of the zombie stuff it gets kind of repetitive, yeah I know this a probably not the show for me.:lol
Though I will say the way the Asain dude took out the zombie when tied up was bad ass

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I finally made through last season of the Walking Dead I debated stopping about 5 episodes in but stuck with it.

Don't think I can do that again, it ended well and Carl is killing it as an actor but the ghost wife was ridiculous.

There is just nobody I really care about making it anymore.

Yeah, "ghost wife" which is just Rick going a little nutty, is ridiculous... Zombies though are perfectly normal.

:lol

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Guilty pleasure: Duck Dynasty.

Sure, a lot of it is set up and fake, but I find it entertaining for some reason. Must be the hillbilly blood.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Guilty pleasure: Duck Dynasty.

Sure, a lot of it is set up and fake, but I find it entertaining for some reason. Must be the hillbilly blood.
I hate shows like that, for that reason alone: Most of it is set up and fake but they want you to think it's real.

Also, WTF is going on with the Discovery Channel and History Channel? They used to be some of the best channels on TV, but now they just have a bunch of dumb fuck, redneck "reality" shows.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I stopped watched TWD when I realized they aren't going anywhere with this shit.

Same reason I stopped watching Lost.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I stopped watched TWD when I realized they aren't going anywhere with this shit.

Same reason I stopped watching Lost.
Yeah, there's no plot to get to. They are making it up as they go along. Every new season is "I can't believe the show made it this far, let's write some new adventures that don't form a cohesive vision for the story. Then we'll explain it all with some convoluted ending that doesn't make sense whenever we get tired of keeping it going."

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Yeah, there's no plot to get to. They are making it up as they go along. Every new season is "I can't believe the show made it this far, let's write some new adventures that don't form a cohesive vision for the story. Then we'll explain it all with some convoluted ending that doesn't make sense whenever we get tired of keeping it going."
Pretty much.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Yeah, "ghost wife" which is just Rick going a little nutty, is ridiculous... Zombies though are perfectly normal.

:lol
Did you really think ghost wife was handled well?

I know they were going for the Rick going crazy storyline but they handled it pretty poorly IMO, it was to melodramatic for the tone of this show.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If they do the Saul spinoff, I hope they keep the secretary and the bodyguard characters.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
That was great, you could see Walt's personality shift from normal guy to drug kingpin when he decided to turn around and throw the tracking device in Hank's face instead of simply leaving.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Tread lightly.

D

Deuce

Putting their eventual confrontation in the first episode was fantastic and I kindof wish he would have punched Walt in the face again after he made the subtle threat.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Putting their eventual confrontation in the first episode was fantastic and I kindof wish he would have punched Walt in the face again after he made the subtle threat.
The man is dying of cancer! You're so insensitive.

Top Bottom