TV Thread

Newt

DCC 4Life
The thing about TWD...I wish they would just come up with a plan for the characters. It was kind of a by the seat of their pants idea to go to Noah's place. Now they are going to DC based on nothing more than a lie. Michonne was right, they could have done something with that neighborhood and tried to live there...just like Woodbury, but they move on without any kind of plan.

I think we all knew they would try to make their way to Washington though. Might as well get on with it. I'm curious as to how far behind them Morgan is, seems like he could be several months behind.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I think we all knew they would try to make their way to Washington though. Might as well get on with it. I'm curious as to how far behind them Morgan is, seems like he could be several months behind.
Morgan may want to keep his distance...Noah and Father Gabriel need to keep their head on a swivel.

Newt

DCC 4Life
Morgan may want to keep his distance...Noah and Father Gabriel need to keep their head on a swivel.
Yeah that's what we were talking about at work, god forbid they get more than three black guys on the show, gotta start killing them off.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Okay, so Gotham was awesome again tonight. But I have a question. I am no comic geek by any means but I don't remember a Fish Mooney in the DC comics. Was she a small role player or do I just not know enough about DC comics?

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Okay, so Gotham was awesome again tonight. But I have a question. I am no comic geek by any means but I don't remember a Fish Mooney in the DC comics. Was she a small role player or do I just not know enough about DC comics?
I'm a Marvel guy but I think Fish was made up for the show.

Newt

DCC 4Life
Yeah, I was trying to figure that out too, she is a new character made up for this show. Been a good character though, Gotham has become one of my favorite shows. Top 5 on the DVR settings.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Not sure what some people are wanting from the Walking Dead.

It is a character study with Zombies as tools.

I thought Sunday's episode was a borderline masterpiece.

I guess we could always call Micheal Bay to come direct a few episodes for those who can't get enough mindless action.

Or you could go play Dead Rising 3.

Carp

DCC 4Life
TWD

BTW...they sure are foreshadowing Glenn getting the beat down from Lucille...2nd time this season with a bat, this time he was handling it...at Terminus he was real close to getting hit in the back of the head with a bat.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
TWD

BTW...they sure are foreshadowing Glenn getting the beat down from Lucille...2nd time this season with a bat, this time he was handling it...at Terminus he was real close to getting hit in the back of the head with a bat.
I was thinking the same thing when I saw him carrying that bat. I think we'll slowly be introduced to Negan's group over the next seven episodes (it was probably them that took out Noah's group), with Glenn meeting Lucille in the finale. In Talking Dead, when asked about all of those bodies cut in half, Nicotero stated there is a very, VERY bad group out there somewhere.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I was thinking the same thing when I saw him carrying that bat. I think we'll slowly be introduced to Negan's group over the next seven episodes (it was probably them that took out Noah's group), with Glenn meeting Lucille in the finale. In Talking Dead, when asked about all of those bodies cut in half, Nicotero stated there is a very, VERY bad group out there somewhere.
Another site had something that showed a W carved into a walkers head...maybe the bad group is the Whisperers, the ones who wear zombie skin. Bodies cut in half would be easier to skin and make a walker suit out of.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Another site had something that showed a W carved into a walkers head...maybe the bad group is the Whisperers, the ones who wear zombie skin. Bodies cut in half would be easier to skin and make a walker suit out of.
I haven't got that far in the comics, so didn't even know of them yet. I googled them and that might make sense, with the cut up people, and W. But they came after Negan and his group. I'd think they are too big of a shocker to skip by. Especially with Lucille getting to dance with Glenn.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Anyone watch Peaky Blinders? BBC show that Netflix picked up for the US. Only a few episodes in, but Cillian Murphy is really good in it.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Yes, but since HBO abandoned it too soon, there are some loose ends that will piss you off.
I think you are kind of under-selling the frustration. It draws you in big time, and virtually nothing gets explained or resolved.

D

Deuce

This SNL special has been fun to watch. Lots of flashbacks, but also new skits and mashups.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think you are kind of under-selling the frustration. It draws you in big time, and virtually nothing gets explained or resolved.
Yeah, but it was still a good show up until the blue balls.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This SNL special has been fun to watch. Lots of flashbacks, but also new skits and mashups.
I thought it was really well done. Tons of stuff jammed into such a short time.

Top Bottom