The Gun Thread

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
There is only one person that is less funny than me on this board, and it's you.
You see how minorities work for you?
They can’t kick me out because that would be racist, and they can’t kick you out for being the least funny in here because I am. :buddy

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Did any of you guys with suppressors or waiting on suppressors use a gun trust?

UncleMilti

Staff member
It took 8 months for this one to come in. All 3 previous times I got stamps it took a year. 2 for suppressors, and one for the SBR I made.

That's how I did it. Created a personal family trust.
10-4 good deal. Thats what I did, was told it would be quicker but reading around it looks like its 6 months to a year no matter the method.

UncleMilti

Staff member
Looks like I’m going to build another AR, but this time I’m trying a 224 Valkyrie.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:towel

Cotton

Staff member
So, to my friends that have been carrying for a while, how long until I will will comfortable enough to carry with one in the pipe? So far, I am not there.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So, to my friends that have been carrying for a while, how long until I will will comfortable enough to carry with one in the pipe? So far, I am not there.
Never.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Ordered the threaded barrel for my Glock gen 5 model 17 yesterday. As soon as it gets here I want some subsonic rounds so I can shoot a target and here pppfffftttt! :towel

Cotton

Staff member
Never get "comfortable", always be wary. Also, what are you carrying?
By comfortable, I didn't mean complacent. I am carrying the Springfield XDS .45, currently.

UncleMilti

Staff member
By comfortable, I didn't mean complacent. I am carrying the Springfield XDS .45, currently.
I don’t think you could pick a better gun to carry hot.

You have the trigger interlock and the beaver tail safety.

Cotton

Staff member
I don’t think you could pick a better gun to carry hot.

You have the trigger interlock and the beaver tail safety.
That's one of the reasons I bought this gun. The dual safeties in a carry weapon is important to me, because I will eventually carry with it loaded. I'm just not there yet.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Great gun to carry loaded. Just get a good holster and wear it all the time, even when your at home until you don't notice it. Also be sure to practice drawing. both slow and secretive and then quick draws as well. YOu'll get there.

Top Bottom