Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't shoot off your toe like my brother in law.

Comment

• Where can I get a cheap but effective gun safe for long rifles? I would prefer something not key-opened, cause what if I lose the key or don't have the key on me when a bad guy breaks in? But also not electric operated, cause what if the power goes out?

Maybe like a number combo entry safe?

Comment

• Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
        Where can I get a cheap but effective gun safe for long rifles? I would prefer something not key-opened, cause what if I lose the key or don't have the key on me when a bad guy breaks in? But also not electric operated, cause what if the power goes out?

Tractor Supply or Harbor Freight.
        2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Where can I get a cheap but effective gun safe for long rifles? I would prefer something not key-opened, cause what if I lose the key or don't have the key on me when a bad guy breaks in? But also not electric operated, cause what if the power goes out?

You gunna shoot someone with long rifle?

Comment

I got my last one from Costco at nearly half off because it had a little shipping dent
            2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Tractor supply sells Canon and they are ok. If you pay attention you can catch them on really good sales. I prefer Liberty Safe, but they aren't really that cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by fortsbest View Post
                Tractor supply sells Canon and they are ok. If you pay attention you can catch them on really good sales. I prefer Liberty Safe, but they aren't really that cheap.
                Yeah, I mean, I am looking for something that is not $800 or more and weighing 1000 pounds. I have one AR. I'd like to get a handgun or two at some point, and another AR or two or three, maybe a shotgun.

But I'm not gonna ever be needing a safe for 24 long guns. Like.... 5 would be the most.

Comment

Yeah, I mean, I am looking for something that is not $800 or more and weighing 1000 pounds. I have one AR. I'd like to get a handgun or two at some point, and another AR or two or three, maybe a shotgun.

But I'm not gonna ever be needing a safe for 24 long guns. Like.... 5 would be the most.
                  I think Academy and Tractor Supply have some decent smaller safes, might check Bass Pro/Cabelas too

Comment

• https://www.foxnews.com/tech/handgun...-and-civilians

This thing is purty.

Comment

• For those that don't want to click on the link:

Comment

• If anyone is interested....I bought this last night at Grizzly Industrial. Bald Eagle BE1152 -Was originally 300 dollars, now marked way down. Heavy duty (16ilbs) shooting rest. Perfect for guys like me who sight in heavy calibers or simply want a shit ton better rest than what Caldwell offers. I tried Caldwell and its nothing compared to one of these. Tried The Rock, then tried one of these at the range....not even close. Stability and the ability to use nice sand bags for the front makes a lot of difference.

Comment

• But did you try A rock?
                          #Fire Garrett

Comment

• For those with CCW...carrying your firearm in a backpack purpose-built-for-CCW - ayuh or feh waste of money?

Comment

• I would use this backpack for carrying additional weapons but not my normal carry weapon. I would still carry my main carry weapon on my person. The backpack would be nice for carrying extra mags too.

Comment

• If you use a backpack a lot I see the value, my wife has a purse with a ccw hidden easy access holster she uses sometimes

Comment

Working...
                                X