The Gun Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Just blows my mind when people would be stockpiling guns that this is even possible anywhere.
That the NRA would have to file bankruptcy? LaPierre is running it into the ground, until they oust him I have quit donating to them.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
:lol

The Left is having quite a run the last two weeks. Trump impeached, his supporters in jail, Parler shut down, the NRA bankrupt, etc. They'll have a collective orgasm if Rush dies this weekend.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Same here. I am a life member, but they get no more money until they do something about the upper leadership.
Yep, my Grandfather got all us grandkids life memberships back when we were teens and I used to donate to them yearly. For the last couple years been giving that money to Gun Owners of America who are actually fighting for our rights instead of banging their 20 yr old fucktoy

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I let my NRA membership lapse 5 years ago. We will see if they can fix it out from under the ridiculous business taxes in NY.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I let my NRA membership lapse 5 years ago. We will see if they can fix it out from under the ridiculous business taxes in NY.
They have to stop LaPierre from using it as his personal slush fund first

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
I still give to the American Suppressor Association, and the Texas State Rifle association, and GOA. They ain't gettin rich off of me, but I do make sure I give them what I can every year. I hate that the NRA has become what it has, but they left us NFA owners high and dry more than once.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom