Random Pic Thread

Jon88

Banned
Lol. Well, l will sleep better now.

Politics, forum rules, etc. Still getting a handle on all the rules.
It's much better. Everyone and their mom isn't a mod here either. You had guys with 1,500 posts being given mod duties. You know why? So they wouldn't leave like everyone else eventually does. Meanwhile I had almost 20,000 posts and was never offered a mod position.

Anyway, much better place. Every post isn't about how bad this team sucks and how they aren't really fans anymore.

They just need to let it die. I got tired of carrying it and then taking shit from almost every mod there. It won't last much longer.

jeebs

Brand New Member
We get it, your feelings are hurt.

Could you act more like a 14 year old girl?

Jon88

Banned
No, my feelings aren't hurt. I guess you missed the part where I said I like it much better here.

And I'm the one who got myself banned anyway. I'm just questioning the logic there. You know, if that's ok with you.

D

Deuce

It's much better. Everyone and their mom isn't a mod here either. You had guys with 1,500 posts being given mod duties. You know why? So they wouldn't leave like everyone else eventually does. Meanwhile I had almost 20,000 posts and was never offered a mod position.

Anyway, much better place. Every post isn't about how bad this team sucks and how they aren't really fans anymore.

They just need to let it die. I got tired of carrying it and then taking shit from almost every mod there. It won't last much longer.
Wait til September.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Stop airing shit over here. I, for one, don't give a shit. So, cut it out.

jeebs

Brand New Member
No, my feelings aren't hurt. I guess you missed the part where I said I like it much better here.

And I'm the one who got myself banned anyway. I'm just questioning the logic there. You know, if that's ok with you.
Boy, dont get things twisted, you don't understand where you are. Keep it up with the crazy needy bitch routine and you will be shown the door. We all got exes, no one wants to post with one.

I get that the last place didn't show you enough respect, but a post count and random pics thread ain't going to it for you. Now I have stuck up for your simple ass in the past, so try and take this advice in the way was meant, if you can't get off his victim train you will be banned before the season.

jeebs

Brand New Member
Is that your way of saying you would like to meet up for a beer?

Top Bottom