Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I created a Random Pic Thread for nothing I see...

Comment

My bad Jon. Clearly it should be moved.

Comment

Comment

I find the thread pretty funny.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JBond View Post
              My bad Jon. Clearly it should be moved.
              Lol I was kidding. It's not that big of a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by BipolarFan View Post
                I used WD 40 to take off grass stains from some pants I had. Pretty amazing stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon88 View Post
                  Lol I was kidding. It's not that big of a deal.
                  Lol. Well, l will sleep better now.

Politics, forum rules, etc. Still getting a handle on all the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by JBond View Post
                    Lol. Well, l will sleep better now.

Politics, forum rules, etc. Still getting a handle on all the rules.
                    It's much better. Everyone and their mom isn't a mod here either. You had guys with 1,500 posts being given mod duties. You know why? So they wouldn't leave like everyone else eventually does. Meanwhile I had almost 20,000 posts and was never offered a mod position.

Anyway, much better place. Every post isn't about how bad this team sucks and how they aren't really fans anymore.

They just need to let it die. I got tired of carrying it and then taking shit from almost every mod there. It won't last much longer.

Comment

We get it, your feelings are hurt.

Could you act more like a 14 year old girl?

Comment

No, my feelings aren't hurt. I guess you missed the part where I said I like it much better here.

And I'm the one who got myself banned anyway. I'm just questioning the logic there. You know, if that's ok with you.

Comment

It's much better. Everyone and their mom isn't a mod here either. You had guys with 1,500 posts being given mod duties. You know why? So they wouldn't leave like everyone else eventually does. Meanwhile I had almost 20,000 posts and was never offered a mod position.

Anyway, much better place. Every post isn't about how bad this team sucks and how they aren't really fans anymore.

They just need to let it die. I got tired of carrying it and then taking shit from almost every mod there. It won't last much longer.
                          Wait til September.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleMilti View Post
                            I find the thread pretty funny.
                            The first rule is never feed a stray cat. They never leave if you do.

Comment

Comment

Stop airing shit over here. I, for one, don't give a shit. So, cut it out.
                                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X